with three cusps or points
Found op http://australianmuseum.net.au/Glossary-of-fish-terms
[adj] - having three cusps or points (especially a molar tooth)
Found op http://www.webdictionary.co.uk/definition.php?query=tricuspid
Tricuspid: Having three flaps or cusps. The valve that is called the tricuspid valve is situated between the right atrium and right ventricle and permits blood to flow only from the atrium into the ventricle. The aortic valve in the heart also has three cusps.
Found op http://www.medterms.com/script/main/art.html?articlekey=6296
1. Having three cusps, or points; tricuspidate; as, a tricuspid molar. ... 2. <anatomy> Of or pertaining to the tricuspid valves; as, tricuspid obstruction. ... <anatomy> Tricuspid valve, the valve, consisting of three triangular membranous flaps, at the opening of the right auricle into...
Found op http://www.mondofacto.com/facts/dictionary?tricuspid
tricuspidate adjective having three cusps or points (especially a molar tooth); `tricuspid molar`; `tricuspid valve`
Found op http://wordnetweb.princeton.edu/perl/webwn?s=tricuspid
(tri-kus´pid) having three points or cusps, as a valve of the heart.
Found op http://www.encyclo.co.uk/local/21001
• (a.) Having three cusps, or points; tricuspidate; as, a tricuspid molar. • (a.) Of or pertaining to the tricuspid valves; as, tricuspid obstruction.
Found op http://thinkexist.com/dictionary/meaning/tricuspid/
tricuspid 1. Having three cusps, or points; tricuspidate; as, a tricuspid molar. 2. Referring to, or pertaining to, the tricuspid valves; such as, tricuspid obstruction. The tricuspid valve is the valve consisting of three triangular membranous flaps, at the opening of the right auricle into the r...
Found op http://www.wordinfo.info/words/index/info/view_unit/2185/
Type: Term Pronunciation: trī-kŭs′pid, -kŭs′pi-dăl, -kŭs′pi-dāt Definitions: 1. anatomy having three points, prongs, or cusps, as the tricuspid valve of the heart. 2. dentistry having three tubercles or cusps, as the second upper molar tooth (occasiona...
Found op http://www.medilexicon.com/medicaldictionary.php?t=93885
1) Angular 2) Angulate 3) Av valve on the right 4) Tricuspidate 5) With three cusps or points
Found op http://www.mijnwoordenboek.nl/EN/crossword-dictionary/tricuspid/1
Tip: double click on a word to show its meaning.
No exact matches found.
Typ a word and hit `Search`.
The most recent searches on Encyclo. Between brackets you will find the number of results and number of related results.
• Sicca (2)
• Rational Dress Society (1)
• Hole (25)
• OPEC (19)
• Tormentil (4)
• Hendiadys (9)
• Petticoated (3)
• Zo (2)
• pleiomorph (1)
• Juan de la Cruz Donoso (1)
• Coagulase (6)
• Rachel Andresen (1)
• Antar, Romance of (1)
• oligomer (8)
• Parascaris equorum (2)
• Dentalism (2)
• flux creep (1)
• Corongo (2)
• Kabul (9)
• Dimity (12)
• Calusari (1)
• Violable (6)
• GDGF (1)
• Crystallurgy (2)