[n] - diving ducks of North America having a bluish-gray bill
Found op http://www.webdictionary.co.uk/definition.php?query=scaup
Scaup (skap) noun [ See Scalp a bed of oysters or mussels.] 1. A bed or stratum of shellfish; scalp. [ Scot.] 2. (Zoology) A scaup duck. See below. Scaup duck (Zoology) , any one of several species of no...
Found op http://www.encyclo.co.uk/webster/S/28
1. A bed or stratum of shellfish; scalp. ... 2. <zoology> A scaup duck. See below. ... <zoology> Scaup duck, any one of several species of northern ducks of the genus Aythya, or Fuligula. The adult males are, in large part, black. The three North American species are: the greater scaup d...
Found op http://www.mondofacto.com/facts/dictionary?scaup
scaup duck noun diving ducks of North America having a bluish-grey bill
Found op http://wordnetweb.princeton.edu/perl/webwn?s=scaup
• (n.) A scaup duck. See below. • (n.) A bed or stratum of shellfish; scalp.
Found op http://thinkexist.com/dictionary/meaning/scaup/
(genus Aythya), any of three species of diving ducks (family Anatidae). The greater scaup (A. marila), also called the big bluebill, breeds across ... [1 related articles]
Found op http://www.britannica.com/eb/a-z/s/40
The Scaup (Aythya marila) is a migrant duck, visiting Britain in winter. They appear similar to the tufted duck, but the larger male lacks a crest on its head, has a dark breast, white belly and flanks, grey back and a black stern. The female is brown with a conspicuous white face patch.
Found op http://www.probertencyclopaedia.com/browse/BS.HTM
1) Bluebill 2) Broadbill 3) Canvasback relative 4) Diving duck 5) Diving ducks of north america having a bluish-gray bill 6) Duck 7) Scaup duck 8) Wild duck
Found op http://www.mijnwoordenboek.nl/EN/crossword-dictionary/scaup/1
Tip: double click on a word to show its meaning.
No exact matches found.
Typ a word and hit `Search`.
The most recent searches on Encyclo. Between brackets you will find the number of results and number of related results.
• Rectus femoris muscle (3)
• permanently (6)
• Phage conversion (1)
• Manneville (2)
• Cell Stem Cell (1)
• TER Bretagne (1)
• Woodrow W. Jones (1)
• atectonic (1)
• beholder (5)
• Lam Chi chung (1)
• Tonneaux (1)
• Stacy reile (1)
• Diallel (3)
• Emlenton Low Level Bri (1)
• Stateway Gardens (1)
• Balaklava, Battle of (1)
• Carnegie Public Librar (5)
• Knock Them Bandy (2)
• miramichi (3)
• Diaphanoscopy (5)
• cylindrical cheese (1)
• Großer Garten (2)
• Syed Saleem Shahzad (1)
• Agro industrialist (2)