Also known as flyback. The return of the electron beam in a CRT to the starting point after scanning. During retrace, the beam is typically turned off. The Sync pulses are generated during this time.
Found op http://www.zoo.co.uk/~z0001325/Glossary.html
Re·trace' transitive verb [ Prefix re- + trace : confer French retracer . Confer Retract .] 1. To trace back, as a line. « Then if the line of Turnus you retrace , He springs from Inachus of Argive rac...
Found op http://www.encyclo.co.uk/webster/R/68
verb to go back over again; `we retraced the route we took last summer`; `trace your path`
Found op http://wordnetweb.princeton.edu/perl/webwn?s=retrace
• (v. t.) To go back, in or over (a previous course); to go over again in a reverse direction; as, to retrace one`s steps; to retrace one`s proceedings. • (v. t.) To trace back, as a line. • (v. t.) To trace over again, or renew the outline of, as a drawing; to draw again.
Found op http://thinkexist.com/dictionary/meaning/retrace/
1) Backtrack 2) Come back 3) Follow a previous path 4) Get back 5) Go back 6) Go back over 7) Go back over, as one's steps 8) Go over 9) Go over again 10) Reconstruct 11) Return 12) Trace 13) Walk over
Found op http://www.mijnwoordenboek.nl/EN/crossword-dictionary/retrace/1
Retrace appears on instants and sorceries. It allows players to replay a spell from the graveyard by paying its mana cost and all associated costs with the additional cost of discarding a land card. Unlike with flashback, a card cast from the graveyard with retrace is not exiled, and returns to the ...
Found op http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Magic:_The_Gathering_keywords#Typecycl
Tip: double click on a word to show its meaning.
No exact matches found.
Typ a word and hit `Search`.
The most recent searches on Encyclo. Between brackets you will find the number of results and number of related results.
• Kunsgnos (2)
• Hoo (5)
• Il (12)
• Hollie Robertson (1)
• When Women Rule the Wo (1)
• Ala natural (1)
• Eugene Baker (1)
• Intermarket analysis (1)
• Spent conviction (2)
• nesomania (1)
• Wild West Job (2)
• Vadi?e (1)
• public limited company (7)
• Danghara district (1)
• aneth (2)
• shutupshop (1)
• artés (6)
• cottapensophile (1)
• arteria thalami perfor (1)
• Randy Karraker (1)
• DPAS (1)
• Corybantiasm (2)
• Unirea, Dolj (1)
• John Merbecke (1)