Also known as flyback. The return of the electron beam in a CRT to the starting point after scanning. During retrace, the beam is typically turned off. The Sync pulses are generated during this time.
Found on http://www.zoo.co.uk/~z0001325/Glossary.html
Re·trace' transitive verb [ Prefix re- + trace : confer French retracer . Confer Retract .] 1. To trace back, as a line. « Then if the line of Turnus you retrace , He springs from Inachus of Argive rac...
Found on http://www.encyclo.co.uk/webster/R/68
verb to go back over again; `we retraced the route we took last summer`; `trace your path`
Found on http://wordnetweb.princeton.edu/perl/webwn?s=retrace
• (v. t.) To go back, in or over (a previous course); to go over again in a reverse direction; as, to retrace one`s steps; to retrace one`s proceedings. • (v. t.) To trace back, as a line. • (v. t.) To trace over again, or renew the outline of, as a drawing; to draw again.
Found on http://thinkexist.com/dictionary/meaning/retrace/
1) Backtrack 2) Come back 3) Follow a previous path 4) Get back 5) Go back 6) Go back over 7) Go back over, as one's steps 8) Go over 9) Go over again 10) Reconstruct 11) Return 12) Trace 13) Walk over
Found on http://www.mijnwoordenboek.nl/EN/crossword-dictionary/retrace/1
Retrace appears on instants and sorceries. It allows players to replay a spell from the graveyard by paying its mana cost and all associated costs with the additional cost of discarding a land card. Unlike with flashback, a card cast from the graveyard with retrace is not exiled, and returns to the ...
Found on http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Magic:_The_Gathering_keywords#Typecycl
Tip: double click on a word to show its meaning.
No exact matches found.
Typ a word and hit `Search`.
The most recent searches on Encyclo. Between brackets you will find the number of results and number of related results.
• riser (25)
• Nusrat Jahan Dockyard (1)
• FRAD (3)
• tablinium (1)
• Hexagram (12)
• Matthew Hutton (3)
• Linzi Stoppard (1)
• Loose (25)
• Almarza (1)
• Karmê Chöling (1)
• Galila Ron Feder Amit (1)
• Handful Of Sprats (2)
• Martin Medlar (1)
• Baikal Highway (1)
• Choriocele (3)
• Al Qarara (1)
• Slocken (1)
• theeast (1)
• Tantalus Fossae (1)
• Goli (1)
• Charodeika class monit (1)
• Shaun Breslin (1)
• The Monstrumologist (1)
• Blake Baronets (2)