noun a recently enlisted soldier
Found op http://wordnetweb.princeton.edu/perl/webwn?s=recruit
• (v. t.) To repair by fresh supplies, as anything wasted; to remedy lack or deficiency in; as, food recruits the flesh; fresh air and exercise recruit the spirits. • (v. t.) To supply with new men, as an army; to fill up or make up by enlistment; as, he recruited two regiments; the army w...
Found op http://thinkexist.com/dictionary/meaning/recruit/
(from the article `Takeshita Noboru`) ...obtained the passage of a new national sales tax. In April 1988 he publicly disclosed that he and several aides had been among those politicians ...
Found op http://www.britannica.com/eb/a-z/r/20
recruit Whenever a recruit joins a military branch it results in an increase of military services.
Found op http://www.wordinfo.info/words/index/info/view_unit/567/2
HMS Recruit was a British Algerine Class minesweeper of 950 tons displacement launched in 1943. HMS Recruit was powered by two 3-drum type boilers providing a top speed of 16.5 knots. She carried a peacetime complement of 85 and between 104 and 138 in war. For defence she was armed with one 4-inch d...
Found op http://www.probertencyclopaedia.com/browse/RR.HTM
[company] Recruit Co., Ltd. (株式会社リクルート) is a classified advertisement, publication and human resources company in Japan, founded in 1963 originally as an advertisement company specialized in university newspapers. ==Overview== The company based its core business around job ...
Found op http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Recruit_(company)
Recruit (from the French recrue, from the verb recroître `to grow again`, i.e. replenish the ranks) can refer to: ==Entertainment== ...
Found op http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Recruit
- a recently enlisted soldier
- any new member or supporter (as in the armed forces)
1) Animals reaching maturity 2) Army enlistee 3) Boot camp attendee 4) Boot camp figure 5) Conscript 6) Enlisted man 7) Military newbie 8) New enlistee 9) Signee, maybe
Found op http://www.mijnwoordenboek.nl/EN/crossword-dictionary/recruit/1
Tip: double click on a word to show its meaning.
No exact matches found.
Typ a word and hit `Search`.
The most recent searches on Encyclo. Between brackets you will find the number of results and number of related results.
• Philippine Hawk Owl (1)
• Hassan Rahimpour Azgha (1)
• Strangers and Brothers (2)
• Quadruplicate (8)
• Luther B. Way (1)
• Keven (2)
• Mobile game publisher (1)
• Wigram (3)
• Lichenochora (1)
• Dorinel Popa (1)
• Lanceolar (4)
• Natterjack (7)
• abnegative (2)
• Hapuka River (1)
• Sydenham (8)
• Ksar El Hirane Distric (1)
• Breakfront (4)
• frozen on (6)
• Moldy, Mouldy (1)
• The Users (5)
• bhet (3)
• NKSJ (1)
• vasogenic shock (2)
• Planithorax (2)