Found op http://www.graduateshotline.com/list.html
[adj] - lacking in courage and manly strength and resolution
Found op http://www.webdictionary.co.uk/definition.php?query=pusillanimous
Pu`sil·lan'i·mous adjective [ Latin pusillanimis ; pusillus very little (dim. of pusus a little boy; confer puer a boy, English puerile ) + animus the mind: confer French pusillanime . See Animosi...
Found op http://www.encyclo.co.uk/webster/P/200
1. Destitute of a manly or courageous strength and firmness of mind; of weak spirit; mean-spirited; spiritless; cowardly; said of persons, as, a pussillanimous prince. ... 2. Evincing, or characterised by, weakness of mind, and want of courage; feeble; as, pusillanimous counsels. 'A low and pusillan...
Found op http://www.mondofacto.com/facts/dictionary?pusillanimous
poor-spirited adjective lacking in courage and manly strength and resolution; contemptibly fearful
Found op http://wordnetweb.princeton.edu/perl/webwn?s=pusillanimous
• (a.) Evincing, or characterized by, weakness of mind, and want of courage; feeble; as, pusillanimous counsels. • (a.) Destitute of a manly or courageous strength and firmness of mind; of weak spirit; mean-spirited; spiritless; cowardly; -- said of persons, as, a pussillanimous prince.
Found op http://thinkexist.com/dictionary/meaning/pusillanimous/
pusillanimous (pyoo' s'l AN uh muhs) 1. Lacking in courage and manly strength and resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted; timid. 2. Showing a contemptible lack of boldness and resolve. 3. Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit. 4. Etymology: from Latin pusillus, 'very small' and animus, 'mi...
Found op http://www.wordinfo.info/words/index/info/view_unit/3857/
1) Cowardly 2) Cowardly craven 3) Fearful 4) Poor-spirited 5) Timid 6) Unmanly
Found op http://www.mijnwoordenboek.nl/EN/crossword-dictionary/pusillanimous/1
Tip: double click on a word to show its meaning.
No exact matches found.
Typ a word and hit `Search`.
The most recent searches on Encyclo. Between brackets you will find the number of results and number of related results.
• Pierre Grimod du Fort (1)
• Amniotome (4)
• arrearage (7)
• Asbestos ceramic (1)
• bradyphrenia (5)
• Pieter Claesen Wyckoff (1)
• Benedict Roth calorime (2)
• Marimba (12)
• Postact (2)
• Dystroglycan complex (1)
• Freighting (2)
• cybotactic region (1)
• JCMIH (2)
• Polizia di Stato (1)
• Bede X ray Metrology (1)
• Ogden Standard Examine (1)
• Luis Manuel Ã vila (2)
• Not Going Anywhere (1)
• Pin Up Girl (4)
• Tajama Abraham (1)
• Tarnished (3)
• lakshmi rai (1)
• Jim Carson (2)
• Pike expedition (1)