PurVIEW is an integrated image display and viewing plug-in software package that incorporates stereoscopic viewing technology for ESRI ArcGIS 9 (or later version). Essentially, PurVIEW is a photogrammetry-based data capture workstation that extend the ArcGIS environment. It converts Arc- desktops i...
Found op http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PurVIEW
Pur'view noun [ Old French purveu , pourveu , French pourvu , provided, past participle of Old French porveoir , French pourvoir . See Purvey , View , and confer Proviso .] 1. (a)
Found op http://www.encyclo.co.uk/webster/P/200
1. The body of a statute, or that part which begins with ' Be it enacted, ' as distinguished from the preamble. Hence: The limit or scope of a statute; the whole extent of its intention or provisions. 'Profanations within the purview of several statutes.' (Bacon) ... 2. Limit or sphere of authority;...
Found op http://www.mondofacto.com/facts/dictionary?purview
• (n.) Limit or sphere of authority; scope; extent. • (n.) The body of a statute, or that part which begins with ` Be it enacted, ` as distinguished from the preamble. • (n.) The limit or scope of a statute; the whole extent of its intention or provisions.
Found op http://thinkexist.com/dictionary/meaning/purview/
That part of an act of the legislature which begins with the words "Be it enacted," etc., aud ends before the repealing clause. According to some, this word also signifies a conditional gift or grant. It is said to be derived from the French pourvu, provided. It always implies a condition.
Found op http://www.lectlaw.com/def2/p205.htm
1) Ambit 2) Compass 3) Horizon 4) Orbit 5) Range 6) Reach 7) Scope 8) View
Found op http://www.mijnwoordenboek.nl/EN/crossword-dictionary/purview/1
Tip: double click on a word to show its meaning.
No exact matches found.
Typ a word and hit `Search`.
The most recent searches on Encyclo. Between brackets you will find the number of results and number of related results.
• coniometer (3)
• Rifleman (10)
• bugleweed (10)
• Castlemitchell GAA (1)
• OVNO (2)
• Nitamur Semper Ad Opti (1)
• bottle brush (7)
• River Boyd (1)
• unhex (1)
• transplanting (8)
• Yevgeni Mokhorev (1)
• assault rifle (4)
• lichen planopilaris (4)
• Building the Colossus (1)
• ZDDP (2)
• castello (1)
• panagglutinin (1)
• Aaron Hunt (4)
• cosplay (6)
• Carcinoembryonic (3)
• mmcc (2)
• Charo, Michoacán (1)
• Boche (4)
• Stargaze (3)