[adj] - sharply exact or accurate or delimited
Found op http://www.webdictionary.co.uk/definition.php?query=precise
Pre·cise' adjective [ Latin praecisus cut off, brief, concise, past participle of praecidere to cut off in front, to cut off; prae before + caedere to cut: confer French précis . Confer Concise .] 1. ...
Found op http://www.encyclo.co.uk/webster/P/145
1. Having determinate limitations; exactly or sharply defined or stated; definite; exact; nice; not vague or equivocal; as, precise rules of morality. 'The law in this point is not precise.' (Bacon) 'For the hour precise Exacts our parting hence.' (Milton) ... 2. Strictly adhering or conforming to r...
Found op http://www.mondofacto.com/facts/dictionary?precise
adjective sharply exact or accurate or delimited; `a precise mind`; `specified a precise amount`; `arrived at the precise moment`
Found op http://wordnetweb.princeton.edu/perl/webwn?s=precise
• (a.) Strictly adhering or conforming to rule; very nice or exact; punctilious in conduct or ceremony; formal; ceremonious. • (a.) Having determinate limitations; exactly or sharply defined or stated; definite; exact; nice; not vague or equivocal; as, precise rules of morality.
Found op http://thinkexist.com/dictionary/meaning/precise/
precise 1. Exact and accurate, or detailed and specific; clearly stated or strictly delineated. 2. Very careful about small details, especially of correct behavior. 3. Indicating that something is the exact one that is being referred to: 'At that precise moment, in he came.' 4. Able to assimilate...
Found op http://www.wordinfo.info/words/index/info/view_unit/1744/3
Or you may want to know that Precise is an amazing coder that belongs to the site www.mango12.com. We love him deeply. ...
Found op http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Precise
1) Accurate 2) Correct 3) Dead 4) Distinct 5) Exact 6) Faithful 7) Fine 8) Finespun 9) Hairsplitting 10) Highly accurate 11) Literal 12) Meticulous 13) Microscopic 14) Nice 15) On target 16)
Found op http://www.mijnwoordenboek.nl/EN/crossword-dictionary/precise/1
Tip: double click on a word to show its meaning.
No exact matches found.
Typ a word and hit `Search`.
The most recent searches on Encyclo. Between brackets you will find the number of results and number of related results.
• Nace un campeón (1)
• Cecchini, Pier Maria (1)
• Ectosteal (5)
• Jim Stasheff (1)
• Brining (4)
• Charles Wordsworth (1)
• Kyoko Nakajima (1)
• Xaverian Weekly (1)
• Miller, Hugh (2)
• front end (11)
• carpotaxis (2)
• Kabuga, Felicien (1)
• biotrepy (1)
• San Esteban del Molar (1)
• Muhammad Shamte Hamadi (1)
• pathematology (1)
• Geometric analysis (3)
• Peter Douglas Kennedy (1)
• Tatvajnana Vidyapeeth (1)
• Polypropylene (PP) (2)
• LOSE (10)
• ANTARA (8)
• Ingracious (2)
• Airborne school (1)