[Hatebreed album] Perseverance is the second studio release and the major-label debut by the American hardcore band Hatebreed. It was released in 2002 by Universal Records. "I Will Be Heard" is featured in the movie xXx and on its soundtrack. The bonus track "Condemned Until Rebirth" appeare...
Found op http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perseverance_(Hatebreed_album)
[n] - the act of persisting or persevering
Found op http://www.webdictionary.co.uk/definition.php?query=perseverance
Per`se·ver'ance noun [ French persévérance , Latin perseverantia .] 1. The act of persevering; persistence in anything undertaken; continued pursuit or prosecution of any business, or enterprise begun. 'The king-becoming graces . ...
Found op http://www.encyclo.co.uk/webster/P/61
1. The act of persevering; persistence in anything undertaken; continued pursuit or prosecution of any business, or enterprise begun. 'The king-becoming graces . . . Perseverance, mercy, lowliness.' 'Whose constant perseverance overcame Whate'er his cruel malice could invent.' (Milton) ... 2. Discri...
Found op http://www.mondofacto.com/facts/dictionary?perseverance
persistence noun the act of persisting or persevering; continuing or repeating behavior; `his perseveration continued to the point where it was no longer appropriate`
Found op http://wordnetweb.princeton.edu/perl/webwn?s=perseverance
• (n.) Discrimination. • (n.) The act of persevering; persistence in anything undertaken; continued pursuit or prosecution of any business, or enterprise begun. • (n.) Continuance in a state of grace until it is succeeded by a state of glory; sometimes called final perseverance, and t...
Found op http://thinkexist.com/dictionary/meaning/perseverance/
perseverance 1. Steady persistence in adhering to a course of action, a belief, or a purpose; steadfastness. 2. Determined continuation with something: the steady and continued action or belief, usually over a long period and especially despite difficulties or setbacks. 3. In theology, the Calvini...
Found op http://www.wordinfo.info/words/index/info/view_unit/2938/
[solitaire] Perseverance is a solitaire card game played with a deck of 52 playing cards. The reason for the name is not known, but probably, the player must play this game with perseverance to succeed. ==Rules== First, the four aces are taken out of the deck. These form the four foundations...
Found op http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perseverance_(solitaire)
[steam locomotive] Perseverance was an early steam locomotive that took part in the Rainhill Trials. Built by Timothy Burstall, Perseverance was damaged on the way to the trials and Burstall spent the first five days trying to repair his locomotive. It ran on the sixth and final day of the t...
Found op http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perseverance_(steam_locomotive)
[Percee P album] Perseverance is the official debut album by Percee P a New York-born underground rapper signed to Stones Throw Records. All tracks are produced by Madlib.Allmusic[/ref] == Track listing == ...
Found op http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perseverance_(Percee_P_album)
1) Continuance 2) Determination 3) Diligence 4) Doggedness 5) Firmness 6) Permanence 7) Persistence 8) Persistency 9) Pertinacity 10) Purpose 11) Pushiness 12) Resolution 13) Tenaciousness 14) Tenacity ...
Found op http://www.mijnwoordenboek.nl/EN/crossword-dictionary/perseverance/1
Tip: double click on a word to show its meaning.
No exact matches found.
Typ a word and hit `Search`.
The most recent searches on Encyclo. Between brackets you will find the number of results and number of related results.
• Podosphaera leucotrich (1)
• gallows (11)
• Naming Speed (1)
• Misrepute (2)
• Sugata Buddha (1)
• aberdeen, idaho (1)
• Dave Baksh (1)
• Humber Estuary (1)
• Henry Perigal (1)
• rejuvenise (1)
• Deerfield Beach, Flori (1)
• Hippika gymnasia (2)
• Sadaiya Nayanar (1)
• aaron mccollough (1)
• HC Klein Zwitserland (1)
• Jazz Mellor (1)
• Term and Quarter Days (1)
• abarema acreana (1)
• Prabha (2)
• Extubate (3)
• Stirling Energy System (1)
• abaris aircraft (1)
• carpal region (1)
• wood stork (4)