[adj] - not disturbed by strife or turmoil or war
Found op http://www.webdictionary.co.uk/definition.php?query=peaceful
Peace'ful adjective 1. Possessing or enjoying peace; not disturbed by war, tumult, agitation, anxiety, or commotion; quiet; tranquil; as, a peaceful time; a peaceful country; a peaceful end. 2. Not disposed or tend...
Found op http://www.encyclo.co.uk/webster/P/37
adjective not disturbed by strife or turmoil or war; `a peaceful nation`; `peaceful times`; `a far from peaceful Christmas`; `peaceful sleep`
Found op http://wordnetweb.princeton.edu/perl/webwn?s=peaceful
• (a.) Not disposed or tending to war, tumult or agitation; pacific; mild; calm; peaceable; as, peaceful words. • (a.) Possessing or enjoying peace; not disturbed by war, tumult, agitation, anxiety, or commotion; quiet; tranquil; as, a peaceful time; a peaceful country; a peaceful end.
Found op http://thinkexist.com/dictionary/meaning/peaceful/
peaceful 1. Not disturbed by strife or turmoil or war. 2. Quiet, calm, and tranquil; such as, a peaceful atmosphere. 3. Serene and untroubled in one's mind. 4. Inclined or disposed to peace; peaceable.
Found op http://www.wordinfo.info/words/index/info/view_unit/1549/2
[song] Introduced by Rankin on his 1967 debut album Mind Dusters on Mercury Records, "Peaceful" was recorded by Bobbie Gentry for her 1968 album Local Gentry on Capitol Records and a 1969 single by Georgie Fame - produced by Mike Smith and arranged/conducted by Keith Mansfield for CBS - reac...
Found op http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peaceful_(song)
1) Amicable 2) Calm 3) Diplomatic 4) Dovish 5) Halcyon 6) Harmonious 7) Heavenly 8) Irenic 9) Nonaggressive 10) Nonbelligerent 11) Nonviolent 12) Not disturbed by strife or turmoil or war 13) Pacific 14)
Found op http://www.mijnwoordenboek.nl/EN/crossword-dictionary/peaceful/1
Tip: double click on a word to show its meaning.
No exact matches found.
Typ a word and hit `Search`.
The most recent searches on Encyclo. Between brackets you will find the number of results and number of related results.
• Bilateral key exchange (1)
• Urosolvine (1)
• Liver Cell Adenoma (3)
• Diplodocus (8)
• Fasiculation (1)
• Jakkamma (1)
• Don Mann (8)
• Winter Park, Florida (1)
• River Drish (1)
• Fabiola Zuluaga (1)
• cecilio (2)
• Dai Viet (2)
• automated links (1)
• Glenmark Pharmaceutica (1)
• felinophile (2)
• Nick Holder (1)
• Mohave Ground Squirrel (1)
• Dionisii Donchev (1)
• ripeolive (1)
• Aumontzey (1)
• Feminist Earth (1)
• Ansurius (1)
• pillar terminal (1)
• interosseous nerve of (3)