[v] - do one`s shopping at 2. [v] - treat condescendingly 3. [v] - be a regular customer or client of
Found op http://www.webdictionary.co.uk/definition.php?query=patronize
Pa'tron·ize transitive verb [ imperfect & past participle Patronized ; present participle & verbal noun Patronizing .] 1. To act as patron toward; to support; to countenance; to fa...
Found op http://www.encyclo.co.uk/webster/P/34
1. To act as patron toward; to support; to countenance; to favor; to aid. 'The idea has been patronised by two States only.' (A. Hamilton) ... 2. To trade with customarily; to frequent as a customer. ... 3. To assume the air of a patron, or of a superior and protector, toward; used in an unfavorable...
Found op http://www.mondofacto.com/facts/dictionary?patronize
• (v. t.) To assume the air of a patron, or of a superior and protector, toward; -- used in an unfavorable sense; as, to patronize one`s equals. • (v. t.) To trade with customarily; to frequent as a customer. • (v. t.) To act as patron toward; to support; to countenance; to favor; to ...
Found op http://thinkexist.com/dictionary/meaning/patronize/
patronize 1. To treat someone as if he or she were less intelligent or knowledgeable than yourself. 2. To be a regular customer of a particular store or business. 3. To give money or other material support to someone or something, especially in the arts.
Found op http://www.wordinfo.info/words/index/info/view_unit/2572/4
1) Humiliate 2) Patronise 3) Sponsor 4) Support 5) Talk down to 6) Trade regularly with
Found op http://www.mijnwoordenboek.nl/EN/crossword-dictionary/patronize/1
Tip: double click on a word to show its meaning.
No exact matches found.
Typ a word and hit `Search`.
The most recent searches on Encyclo. Between brackets you will find the number of results and number of related results.
• Plast. Reconstr. Surg. (1)
• Ha Lejone (1)
• Prease (2)
• Precision Air (3)
• Young Mountain (1)
• Portal, North Dakota (1)
• Nikki Nine (1)
• Spot market (11)
• Aa Of Shaba (1)
• River Drish (1)
• pre Jurassic (1)
• silo canal (1)
• Valerie Buhagiar (1)
• Oakville Yacht Squadro (1)
• Nominal voltage (8)
• Grey DeLisle (1)
• United States grade st (1)
• Mehtab Hussain (1)
• post ictal state (2)
• Torricellian chamber (1)
• Prated (2)
• Andre Hekking (2)
• Third Party Reproducti (2)
• Lissosphincter (3)