(noor´әl) pertaining to a nerve or to the nerves; called also nervous.
Found op http://www.encyclo.co.uk/local/21001
• (a.) relating to the nerves or nervous system; taining to, situated in the region of, or on the side with, the neural, or cerebro-spinal, axis; -- opposed to hemal. As applied to vertebrates, neural is the same as dorsal; as applied to invertebrates it is usually the same as ventral. Cf. Hema...
Found op http://thinkexist.com/dictionary/meaning/neural/
(L. neuralis; Gr. neuron nerve) 1. pertaining to a nerve or to the nerves. 2. situated in the region of the spinal axis, as the neutral arch.
Found op http://users.ugent.be/~rvdstich/eugloss/DIC/dictio58.html
Type: Term Pronunciation: nū′răl Definitions: 1. Relating to any structure composed of nerve cells or their processes, or that on further development will evolve into nerve cells. 2. Referring to the dorsal side of the vertebral bodies or their precursors, where the spinal cord is lo...
Found op http://www.medilexicon.com/medicaldictionary.php?t=59921
adjective, Greek neuron = nerve.
Found op http://www.anatomy.usyd.edu.au/glossary/glossary.cgi?
Having to do with nerves or the nervous system, including the brain and the spinal cord.
Found op http://www.cancer.gov/dictionary?expand=N
1) ... network 2) Affecting the brain and spinal cord 3) Kind of body network 4) Kind of network 5) Kind of network that learns 6) Kind of pathway 7) Like the nervous system 8) Nervous 9) Of or relating to neurons 10) Of the nervo...
Found op http://www.mijnwoordenboek.nl/EN/crossword-dictionary/neural/1
Tip: double click on a word to show its meaning.
No exact matches found.
Typ a word and hit `Search`.
The most recent searches on Encyclo. Between brackets you will find the number of results and number of related results.
• Ching (11)
• Admass (3)
• Amain (7)
• Evershed effect (3)
• Fave (4)
• Fuchsia (17)
• Lasiopoderes (1)
• John H. Ferrell (1)
• Sabellius (5)
• Vishakhapatnam Distric (1)
• Vinje, Aasmund Olafson (1)
• VIII Fighter Command (1)
• Post left anarchy (1)
• Liripipe (5)
• Hamman sign (5)
• Nanchangosaurus (1)
• contextualise (1)
• Villefranche de Confle (1)
• Banjara (3)
• Lakeside (6)
• ONPG (2)
• KSNK (1)
• Banana Hill (1)
• electron (25)