[n] - woodwork that has been machined at a mill
Found op http://www.webdictionary.co.uk/definition.php?query=millwork
Generally all building materials made of finished wood and manufactured in millwork plants and planing mills are included under the term 'millwork.' It includes such items as inside and outside doors, window and doorframes, blinds, porchwork, mantels, panelwork, stairways, moldings, and interior tr...
Found op http://www.rookinspections.com/glossary/glossarym.shtml
Mill'work` noun 1. The shafting, gearing, and other driving machinery of mills. 2. The business of setting up or of operating mill machinery.
Found op http://www.encyclo.co.uk/webster/M/67
noun woodwork that has been machined at a mill
Found op http://wordnetweb.princeton.edu/perl/webwn?s=millwork
• (n.) The business of setting up or of operating mill machinery. • (n.) The shafting, gearing, and other driving machinery of mills.
Found op http://thinkexist.com/dictionary/meaning/millwork/
- Generally all building materials made of finished wood and manufactured in millwork plants. Includes all doors, window and door frames, blinds, mantels, panelwork, stairway components (ballusters, rail, etc.), moldings, and interior trim. Does not include flooring, ceiling, or siding.
Found op http://www.homebuildingmanual.com/Glossary.htm
1, Millwork is any woodmill-produced building construction interior finish components such as doors, window casing, baseboard, mantels, and crown molding. 2. Millwork is a system of pulleys and belts taking off power from a line shaft, which was the typical means of distributing industrial power be...
Found op http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Millwork
1) Woodwork 2) Woodwork that has been machined at a mill
Found op http://www.mijnwoordenboek.nl/EN/crossword-dictionary/millwork/1
Tip: double click on a word to show its meaning.
No exact matches found.
Typ a word and hit `Search`.
The most recent searches on Encyclo. Between brackets you will find the number of results and number of related results.
• Breakaway Torque (2)
• intertwine (7)
• Diiambus (2)
• lichenification (11)
• dromedary hump (1)
• Exules (2)
• Jack Ackroyd (1)
• Caleb Cheeshahteaumuck (1)
• Gwyllion (1)
• Best Jockey ESPY Award (1)
• genucubital position (3)
• Chong Pal Park (1)
• Uzumaki (4)
• Zappacosta (1)
• exitium (3)
• Markerwaard Polder (1)
• Cong (9)
• Pansteatitis (1)
• Highty tighty (2)
• kerato (25)
• adipometer (3)
• Womb Fever (1)
• septate (13)
• Kralova Lhota (3)