1. the determination of the site or place of any process or lesion. 2. restriction to a circumscribed or limited area. 3. prelocalization.
Found op http://users.ugent.be/~rvdstich/eugloss/DIC/dictio51.html
The process of converting a program to run in a particular locale or country, so that all text is displayed in the native language, and native conventions are used for sorting, formatting, etc.
Found op http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/library/glossaries/unicode.html
- a determination of the location of something
- (neurology) the principle that specific functions have relatively circumscribed locations in the cortex of the brain
Type: Term Pronunciation: lō′kăl-i-zā′shŭn Definitions: 1. Limitation to a definite area. 2. The reference of a sensation to its point of origin. 3. The determination of the location of a morbid process.
Found op http://www.medilexicon.com/medicaldictionary.php?t=51210
The process of determining or marking the location or site of a lesion or disease. May also refer to the process of keeping a lesion or disease in a specific location or site.
Found op http://www.cancer.gov/dictionary?expand=L
[algebra] An important related process is completion: one often localizes a ring/module, then completes. In this article, a ring is commutative with unity. By the very definitions, the localization of the module is tightly linked to the one of the ring via the tensor product This way of thin...
Found op http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Localization_(algebra)
1) A determination of the location of something 2) Determination 3) Finding 4) Fix 5) Localisation 6) Locating 7) Location
Found op http://www.mijnwoordenboek.nl/EN/crossword-dictionary/localization/1
Tip: double click on a word to show its meaning.
No exact matches found.
Typ a word and hit `Search`.
The most recent searches on Encyclo. Between brackets you will find the number of results and number of related results.
• Zachariah J. Loussac (1)
• white nile (4)
• spontoon (7)
• Goron Dutse Hill (1)
• Szervac (3)
• kazarki (1)
• FAAN (2)
• Synthetic Stock (3)
• mark up ratio (1)
• Trinomial (6)
• quin (25)
• acylphosphatase (1)
• Tubiflorae (2)
• genoplasty (1)
• gaston county schools (1)
• Oakhurst, Georgia (1)
• Paraphernal (2)
• Clear Wing (2)
• Ya Chang (4)
• Canadian Bowl (1)
• Non pecuniary Damages (1)
• pyton (1)
• Babelomurex pallox (1)
• coldplay (2)