[n] - a line of persons arranged by police for inspection or identification
Found op http://www.webdictionary.co.uk/definition.php?query=lineup
noun a line of persons arranged by police for inspection or identification
Found op http://wordnetweb.princeton.edu/perl/webwn?s=lineup
• (n.) The formation of football players before the start or a restart of play; • (n.) any arrangement of persons (rarely, of things), esp. when having a common purpose or sentiment; as, the line-up at a ticket-office window; the line-up of political factions.
Found op http://thinkexist.com/dictionary/meaning/lineup/
(n) Lineup is the sequential formation of any group, article, persons etc to provide individual access in a convenient way without giving undue importance to any. A lineup is used in identification parade in which the suspected are mixed up with non suspected to verify whether they can be identified...
Found op http://www.legal-explanations.com/definitions/lineup.htm
n. a law enforcement method used in an attempt to have a witness or victim identify a person suspected of committing a crime. The suspect is included in a line of people, including non-criminals and others (such as plainclothesmen, office clerks, etc.). Law enforcement officials ask each person in t...
Found op http://dictionary.law.com/Default.xhtml?selected=1169
1) Batting order 2) Card 3) Form a queue 4) Form ranks 5) It reveals who's on first 6) Means of identification 7) Order on the court 8) Roll 9) Roster 10) Schedule of tv programs 11) Suspect array 12) Tv schedule
Found op http://www.mijnwoordenboek.nl/EN/crossword-dictionary/lineup/1
Tip: double click on a word to show its meaning.
No exact matches found.
Typ a word and hit `Search`.
The most recent searches on Encyclo. Between brackets you will find the number of results and number of related results.
• Bali (25)
• Cold Bin Feeder (1)
• confrontational (3)
• Camera phone (3)
• Korozluky (1)
• Contrastive analysis (1)
• huckleberryfinn (1)
• Yves Montand (2)
• Guru Studio (1)
• Tercüman i Ahval (1)
• Wells Cathedral School (1)
• Cat on a Hot Tin Roof (4)
• Minitab (2)
• Johan Manusama (1)
• Guimarânia (1)
• Amadeo Carrizo (1)
• Diner Dash (1)
• Urkabustaiz (1)
• Michael Krogmann (1)
• Lover`s Groove (1)
• Chomsky, Noam (3)
• Great Synagogue, Plzen (1)
• Erechthias mystacinell (1)
• Leslie Shatz (1)