[n] - small birds resembling warblers but having some of the habits of titmice
Found op http://www.webdictionary.co.uk/definition.php?query=kinglet
King'let (kĭng'lĕt) noun 1. A little king; a weak or insignificant king. Carlyle. 2. (Zoology) Any one of several species of small singing birds of the genus Regulus and family Sylviidæ . ...
Found op http://www.encyclo.co.uk/webster/K/11
1. A little king; a weak or insignificant king. ... 2. <ornithology> Any one of several species of small singing birds of the genus Regulus and family Sylviidae. ... The golden-crowned kinglet (Regulus satrapa), and the rubycrowned kinglet (R. Calendula), are the most common American species. ...
Found op http://www.mondofacto.com/facts/dictionary?kinglet
noun small birds resembling warblers but having some of the habits of titmice
Found op http://wordnetweb.princeton.edu/perl/webwn?s=kinglet
• (n.) Any one of several species of small singing birds of the genus Regulus and family Sylviidae. • (n.) A little king; a weak or insignificant king.
Found op http://thinkexist.com/dictionary/meaning/kinglet/
any of about four species of birds of the genus Regulus, of the songbird family Sylviidae; some consider them a separate subfamily, Regulinae. These ...
Found op http://www.britannica.com/eb/a-z/k/34
== Status == The four continental Regulus species all have very large ranges and populations. The two single-island endemics are common within their habitat, and are not thought to be at risk. All kinglets are therefore classed as Least Concern on the IUCN Red List, ...
Found op http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kinglet
kinglet, common name for members of a subfamily of five species of Old and New World warblers, similar to the thrushes and the Old World flycatchers. Kinglets are small birds (4 in./10 cm) with soft, fluffy, olive or grayish green plumage and bright crown patches. Their distribution is circumpolar i...
Found op http://www.infoplease.com/ce6/sci/A0827700.html
Found op http://www.mijnwoordenboek.nl/EN/crossword-dictionary/kinglet/1
Tip: double click on a word to show its meaning.
No exact matches found.
Typ a word and hit `Search`.
The most recent searches on Encyclo. Between brackets you will find the number of results and number of related results.
• Wilhelm Schmitter (1)
• WD 40 (1)
• Erb Duchenne Paralysis (2)
• ampleness (5)
• mariele (2)
• radix mesiolingualis (1)
• Ludwig Suthaus (1)
• ampholyte (6)
• Virago (12)
• palatectomy (1)
• Waldemar Sorychta (1)
• goof proof (3)
• Tucker (19)
• AAPP (3)
• Ambatomena, Antsirabe (1)
• Andrew Miscampbell (1)
• RAMI (9)
• amphithymia (2)
• Lubricous (2)
• Westland Hill Pterodac (1)
• amphidelphic (2)
• Miki (6)
• host parasite relation (1)
• trypanosome (10)