Kratice: (sad) = ovo je sadašnja slika, (bris) = izbriši ovu staru inačicu, (vra) = vrati na ovu staru inačicu. Kliknite na određeni datum da vidite sliku koja je stavljena na taj datum. ...
Found op http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heß
[crater] Hess is a lunar crater that lies in the southern hemisphere on the far side of the Moon. The crater rim has been worn by subsequent impacts, leaving a low, eroded outer wall. The flat interior has been resurfaced by lava flows and is free of significant impacts. This floor has a sli...
Found op http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hess_(crater)
acronym: High Latitude Ecosystems as Sources and Sinks of Trace Gases (IGAC)
Found op http://cdiac.ornl.gov/pns/acronyms.html#H
[n] - English pianist (1890-1965) 2. [n] - Swiss physiologist noted for studies of the brain (1881-1973) 3. [n] - Nazi leader who in 1941 flew to Scotland in an apparent attempt to negotiate a peace treaty with Great Britain but was imprisoned for life (1894-1987) 4. [n] - United ...
Found op http://www.webdictionary.co.uk/definition.php?query=Hess
noun English pianist (1890-1965)
Found op http://wordnetweb.princeton.edu/perl/webwn?s=Hess
- English pianist (1890-1965)
- Swiss physiologist noted for studies of the brain (1881-1973)
- Nazi leader who in 1941 flew to Scotland in an apparent attempt to negotiate a peace treaty with Great Britain but was imprisoned for life (1894-1987)
- United States physicist (born in Austria) ...
Type: Term Pronunciation: hes Definitions: 1. Germain Henri, Swiss chemist in Russia, 1802-1850. See: Hess law
Found op http://www.medilexicon.com/medicaldictionary.php?t=40703
Type: Term Pronunciation: hes Definitions: 1. Carl von, German ophthalmologist, 1860-1923. See: Hess screen
Found op http://www.medilexicon.com/medicaldictionary.php?t=40704
Type: Term Pronunciation: hes Definitions: 1. Walter R., Swiss physiologist and Nobel laureate, 1881-1973. See: trophotropic zone of Hess
Found op http://www.medilexicon.com/medicaldictionary.php?t=40705
1) Amerada ... (fortune 500 company) 2) Amerada ... (oil giant) 3) Amerada ... (petroleum giant) 4) Amoco alternative 5) Amoco rival 6) Big name in oil 7) Big name in petroleum 8) Bp competitor 9) Bp rival 10) Brand on some toy tr...
Found op http://www.mijnwoordenboek.nl/EN/crossword-dictionary/hess/1
Tip: double click on a word to show its meaning.
No exact matches found.
Typ a word and hit `Search`.
The most recent searches on Encyclo. Between brackets you will find the number of results and number of related results.
• Bond Electraglide (1)
• Bouchetia (1)
• Yangtze Paraplatform (1)
• veins (7)
• Brady, Ian (1)
• Francis E. Limmer (1)
• Soulicious (1)
• Fasih Bukhari (1)
• fundus vesicae felleae (1)
• Missouri River Confere (1)
• Bretagnolles (1)
• Mathew Mound (1)
• Somalian (4)
• militaryofficer (1)
• gluculase (1)
• Liam Broady (1)
• Fahraj (1)
• Naples Memorial Town H (1)
• Gocha Trapaidze (1)
• Anoista (1)
• USS Reposo II (1)
• Ectropis bispinaria (1)
• oculodentodigital (3)
• Scandium(III) Tellurid (1)