Disorientation caused by cysticerci in the brain; usually manifested by staggering or whirling.
Found op http://www.encyclo.co.uk/visitor-contributions.php
Gid noun [ Confer Giddy , adjective ] A disease of sheep, characterized by vertigo; the staggers. It is caused by the presence of the C...nurus, a larval tapeworm, in the brain. See C...nurus .
Found op http://www.encyclo.co.uk/webster/G/26
A disease of sheep, characterised by vertigo; the staggers. It is caused by the presence of the Cnurus, a larval tapeworm, in the brain. See Cnurus. ... Origin: Cf. Giddy. ... Source: Websters Dictionary ... (01 Mar 1998) ...
Found op http://www.mondofacto.com/facts/dictionary?gid
• (a.) A disease of sheep, characterized by vertigo; the staggers. It is caused by the presence of the C/nurus, a larval tapeworm, in the brain. See C/nurus.
Found op http://thinkexist.com/dictionary/meaning/gid/
1. (operating system) group identifier. 2. (filename extension) global index. (1997-01-30)
Found op http://foldoc.org/gid
GID might be an acronym or an abbreviation for: ...
Found op http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GID
According to the Book of Mormon, Gid (d) was a Nephite military officer. He is first mentioned as the leader of a band of soldiers Helaman had chosen to take a large body of Lamanite prisoners to Zarahemla. When news reached of a fresh Lamanite army attacking the main Nephite army, the prisoners re...
Found op http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gid
1) A disease of herbivores that causes a staggering walk 2) Abbreviation for group id 3) Disease of sheep
Found op http://www.mijnwoordenboek.nl/EN/crossword-dictionary/gid/1
Tip: double click on a word to show its meaning.
No exact matches found.
Typ a word and hit `Search`.
The most recent searches on Encyclo. Between brackets you will find the number of results and number of related results.
• Open Credit (5)
• pulsus celer (3)
• Maurice Webster (1)
• Rudd Concession (1)
• Psychomotor (8)
• Wahabi (3)
• Django Asül (1)
• Polyadelphian (1)
• Mal Paharia people (1)
• Kolmogorov Smirnov tes (2)
• Alexander Mavrocordato (1)
• Grimethorpe Colliery B (1)
• RNA, transfer, met (1)
• Rory Williams (1)
• Sandon Half Tide Dock (1)
• Earthquave (2)
• Jagadeka Veeruni Katha (1)
• Do??anyurt (25)
• procrastinates (1)
• Los Dos rivales (1)
• Sunki (3)
• Domenico Millelire (1)
• Boris Grishayev (1)
• Cesar Catli (1)