• (n.) That which is fabricated; a falsehood; as, the story is doubtless a fabrication. • (n.) The act of fabricating, framing, or constructing; construction; manufacture; as, the fabrication of a bridge, a church, or a government.
Found op http://thinkexist.com/dictionary/meaning/fabrication/
(from the article `aerospace industry`) Fabrication involves the manufacture of individual components that make up larger assemblies or end products. This activity encompasses the working ... The two types of OWG are fabricated in different types of processes. Stepped-index OWGs are made by fusing a...
Found op http://www.britannica.com/eb/a-z/f/1
Type: Term Pronunciation: fab′ri-kā′shŭn Definitions: 1. Telling false tales as true; the malingering of symptoms or illness or feigning an incorrect response or calculation during a psychological or mental status examination.
Found op http://www.medilexicon.com/medicaldictionary.php?t=31317
[science] Fabrication, in the context of scientific inquiry and academic research, refers to the act of intentionally falsifying research results, such as reported in a journal article. Fabrication is considered a form of scientific misconduct, and is regarded as highly unethical. In some ju...
Found op http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fabrication_(science)
[metal] Fabrication as an industrial term refers to building metal structures by cutting, bending, and assembling. The cutting part of fabrication is via sawing, shearing, or chiseling (all with manual and powered variants); torching with handheld torches (such as oxy-fuel torches or plasma ...
Found op http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fabrication_(metal)
- a deliberately false or improbable account
- writing in a fictional form
- the act of making something (a product) from raw materials
- the act of constructing something (as a piece of machinery)
- the deliberate act of deviating from the truth
The manufacturing process to convert raw materials into a finished product by cutting, punching, welding, cleaning, and painting.
Found op http://www.areforum.org/up/GeneralStructures/JOIST%20AND%20STRUCTURAL%20GLO
The construction of an exhibit.
Found op http://www.exhibitoronline.com/glossary/index.html?letter=f
1) Deception 2) Distortion 3) Fable 4) False statement 5) Falsehood 6) Falsity 7) Fiction 8) Fiddling 9) Forgery 10) Misrepresentation 11) Prevarication 12) Untruth
Found op http://www.mijnwoordenboek.nl/EN/crossword-dictionary/fabrication/1
Tip: double click on a word to show its meaning.
No exact matches found.
Typ a word and hit `Search`.
The most recent searches on Encyclo. Between brackets you will find the number of results and number of related results.
• achilles de flandres (1)
• Zygophyllaceae (5)
• Tangulbei (1)
• Biff Mitchell (1)
• Heart attack grill (2)
• Flocculant (3)
• Synaphe diffidalis (1)
• Pilcrow (5)
• Tachina (4)
• JPEG (25)
• Ganglioneuromatosis (2)
• Gipkens, Julius (1)
• Frank O`Flynn (1)
• Maclean, Donald (1)
• Palau Horizon (1)
• feedback (25)
• abraham escudero monto (1)
• Acanthopterna (1)
• Mark Titley (1)
• Tim Stryker (1)
• James Crawford Biggs (1)
• Hans Joachim Fassnacht (1)
• vagina oculi (2)
• cryptophasia (2)