[n] - the state of being emotionally aroused and worked up
Found op http://www.webdictionary.co.uk/definition.php?query=excitement
Ex·cite'ment noun [ Confer Old French excitement , escitement .] 1. The act of exciting, or the state of being roused into action, or of having increased action; impulsion; agitation; as, an excitement of the people. 2....
Found op http://www.encyclo.co.uk/webster/E/82
1. The act of exciting, or the state of being roused into action, or of having increased action; impulsion; agitation; as, an excitement of the people. ... 2. That which excites or rouses; that which moves, stirs, or induces action; a motive. 'The cares and excitements of a season of transition and ...
Found op http://www.mondofacto.com/facts/dictionary?excitement
fervour noun the state of being emotionally aroused and worked up; `his face was flushed with excitement and his hands trembled`; `he tried to calm those who were in a state of extreme inflammation`
Found op http://wordnetweb.princeton.edu/perl/webwn?s=excitement
(ek-sīt´ment) response to stimuli, often used specifically to denote excessive responsiveness to stimuli, particularly of an emotional nature, and often leading to impulsive activity. psychomotor excitement psychomotor acceleration.
Found op http://www.encyclo.co.uk/local/21001
• (n.) The act of exciting, or the state of being roused into action, or of having increased action; impulsion; agitation; as, an excitement of the people. • (n.) A state of aroused or increased vital activity in an organism, or any of its organs or tissues. • (n.) That which excites ...
Found op http://thinkexist.com/dictionary/meaning/excitement/
excitement 1. The state of being emotionally aroused and worked up. 2. The feeling or condition of lively enjoyment or pleasant anticipation: 'She was finding it difficult to control her excitement about the trip.' 3. The act or process of stimulating something. 4. Something that engages people's...
Found op http://www.wordinfo.info/words/index/info/view_unit/1288/5
Type: Term Pronunciation: ek-sīt′ment Definitions: 1. An emotional state sometimes characterized by its potential for impulsive or poorly controlled activity.
Found op http://www.medilexicon.com/medicaldictionary.php?t=30891
- the feeling of lively and cheerful joy
- the state of being excited
- something that excites
- disturbance usually in protest
1) Adventure 2) Animation 3) Buzz 4) Commotion 5) Delight 6) Ecstasy 7) Elation 8) Exhilaration 9) Faerieland game; wheel of ..... 10) Happiness 11) High spirits 12) Joy 13) Joyfulness 14) Joyousness
Found op http://www.mijnwoordenboek.nl/EN/crossword-dictionary/excitement/1
Tip: double click on a word to show its meaning.
No exact matches found.
Typ a word and hit `Search`.
The most recent searches on Encyclo. Between brackets you will find the number of results and number of related results.
• Hijuri (2)
• Unsolved (6)
• Robert Vischer (1)
• ad flammas (1)
• Gray Baby Syndrome (4)
• Hammerschlag (1)
• Hard Attack (2)
• Emotive Language (3)
• Fire Rated (3)
• laparocholecystotomy (1)
• banthebomb (1)
• XHMDR (1)
• Haldane's rule (1)
• Catadioptrics (2)
• Harald Gram (1)
• Axios (2)
• IACT (2)
• Tunis Governorate (1)
• Hlabisa (1)
• Gender inequality (2)
• Tarim District (2)
• Mont? (2)
• Hangu River (1)
• Menachem Mazuz (1)