[n] - mental infirmity as a consequence of old age
Found op http://www.webdictionary.co.uk/definition.php?query=dotage
Do'tage noun [ From Dote , intransitive verb ] 1. Feebleness or imbecility of understanding or mind, particularly in old age; the childishness of old age; senility; as, a venerable man, now in his dotage . ...
Found op http://www.encyclo.co.uk/webster/D/112
The deterioration of previously intact mental powers, common in old age. ... Synonym: dotardness. ... (05 Mar 2000) ...
Found op http://www.mondofacto.com/facts/dictionary?dotage
second childhood noun mental infirmity as a consequence of old age; sometimes shown by foolish infatuations
Found op http://wordnetweb.princeton.edu/perl/webwn?s=dotage
• (v. i.) Foolish utterance; drivel. • (v. i.) Feebleness or imbecility of understanding or mind, particularly in old age; the childishness of old age; senility; as, a venerable man, now in his dotage. • (v. i.) Excessive fondness; weak and foolish affection.
Found op http://thinkexist.com/dictionary/meaning/dotage/
anility, dotage 1. The quality of being anile or like a feeble old woman. 2. The state of existing as or like an old woman. 3. Senility; dotage. Dotage refers to mental infirmity as a consequence of old age; sometimes shown by foolish infatuations. It is also defined as 'to be weak-minded from ol...
Found op http://www.wordinfo.info/words/index/info/view_unit/3617/
Type: Term Pronunciation: dō′tăj Definitions: 1. The deterioration of previously intact mental powers, common in old age.
Found op http://www.medilexicon.com/medicaldictionary.php?t=26564
1) Age 2) Declining state 3) Eld 4) Geezerhood 5) Mental infirmity as a consequence of old age 6) Old age 7) Period of decline 8) Second childhood 9) Senility 10) Spoiling 11) Years
Found op http://www.mijnwoordenboek.nl/EN/crossword-dictionary/dotage/1
Tip: double click on a word to show its meaning.
No exact matches found.
Typ a word and hit `Search`.
The most recent searches on Encyclo. Between brackets you will find the number of results and number of related results.
• Alyogyne (2)
• Grievable (2)
• Cabbie claw (1)
• White throated Spadebi (2)
• A (25)
• Welfare triangle (2)
• Adrian Carton de Wiart (1)
• A.C (2)
• Yassin Hassan Omar (1)
• Spion (1)
• Hawkbit (7)
• Antagon TheaterAKTion (1)
• Qayyumabad (1)
• Ecker, Enrique (1)
• Enfer, L` (1)
• Cayuga (13)
• Scott Zakarin (1)
• Wall.fm (1)
• A s (25)
• Anotopterus sp. (1)
• rachischisis partialis (2)
• pami (4)
• A A (25)
• hamular notch (2)