[software] Dialog is an application used in shell scripts which displays text user interface widgets. It uses the curses or ncurses library. The latter provides users with the ability to use a mouse, e.g., in an xterm. Dialog was created by Savio Lam (first reported version 0.3 was in 1994)....
Found op http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dialog_(software)
author=Гребенщиков, Евгений Семенович (1980) source=Плакаты.Ру == Fair use in The Dawns Here Are Quiet== Though this image is subject to copyright, its use is covered by the U.S. fair use laws because: ==Source== ...
Found op http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dialog
[magazine] Dialog (Dialogue) is the only magazine in Poland which regularly publishes contemporary Polish and foreign plays. For years, it has been the most important source of the modern repertoire from all over the world for Polish theatres, and besides the plays themselves, it has also be...
Found op http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dialog_(magazine)
[online database] Dialog is an online information service owned by ProQuest, who acquired it from Thomson Reuters in mid-2008. Dialog was one of the predecessors of the World Wide Web as a provider of information, though not in form. The earliest form of the Dialog system was completed in 19...
Found op http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dialog_(online_database)
1. A commercial bibliographic database and retrieval service from DIALOG Information Services. 2. Interactive mathematics using a graphics tablet by Illinois Inst Tech, 1966. ['DIALOG: A Conversational Programming System with a Graphical Orientation', S.H. Cameron et al, CACM 10:349-357 (1967). Samm...
Found op http://foldoc.org/DIALOG
- a conversation between two persons
- the lines spoken by characters in drama or fiction
- a literary composition in the form of a conversation between two people
[newspaper] Dialog (Диалог), is the free week newspaper with only positive information and news from Varna city, Bulgaria, Europe. The newspaper`s first issue came out on 30 March 2007 with the biggest circulation in Varna region. The main idea of Dialog newspaper is to bring warmth an...
Found op http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dialog_(newspaper)
1) Actors' conversation 2) Conversation 3) Dialogue 4) Duologue 5) Kind of box 6) Meaningful talk 7) Screenplay element 8) Script text 9) Some back-and-forth, briefly 10) Talk 11) Talking 12) Theatrical talk
Found op http://www.mijnwoordenboek.nl/EN/crossword-dictionary/dialog/1
Tip: double click on a word to show its meaning.
No exact matches found.
Typ a word and hit `Search`.
The most recent searches on Encyclo. Between brackets you will find the number of results and number of related results.
• Baron von Lemon (1)
• Blepharorrhaphy (2)
• Spool Heel (1)
• hutment (3)
• Wall.fm (1)
• pipettesqueak (1)
• Threaped (1)
• Ma hsi field (1)
• Industrial Magic (4)
• Qualitative (10)
• whiplash (25)
• idna (3)
• Brady Blade (1)
• Micah Ohlman (1)
• basket. (1)
• Gambler`s Life (1)
• mucilaginous (9)
• economic program (1)
• Hydroxylamine oxidase (2)
• Totalizator Agency Boa (1)
• Tu?nad River (1)
• Thirdman (2)
• Ahmed Ali Kamel (1)
• Bill Ritter (2)