• (v. t.) To impart strength and hope to; to encourage; to relieve; to console; to cheer. • (n.) Encouragement; solace; consolation in trouble; also, that which affords consolation. • (n.) A wadded bedquilt; a comfortable. • (v. t.) To assist or help; to aid. • (n.) Assistan...
Found op http://thinkexist.com/dictionary/meaning/comfort/
Comfort is a English girl name. The meaning of the name is `To Comfort, Strengthen` Where is it used? The name Comfort is mainly used In English. The name Comfort doesn`t appear In the US top 1000 most common names over de last 128 years. The name Comfort seems to be unique!
Found op http://www.pregnology.com/index.php?girls/Comfort
[disambiguation] Comfort is the physical and psychological sense of ease. It may also refer to: ...
Found op http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comfort_(disambiguation)
[album] Comfort is the first studio album by the American rock band Failure. ==Track listing== All tracks by Ken Andrews ==Personnel== ...
Found op http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comfort_(album)
- a state of being relaxed and feeling no pain
- a feeling of freedom from worry or disappointment
- the act of consoling; giving relief in affliction
Comfort (or comfortability, or being comfortable) is a sense of physical or psychological ease, often characterized as a lack of hardship. A degree of psychological comfort can be achieved by recreating experiences that are associated with pleasant memories, such as engaging in familiar activities,...
Found op http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comfort
1) Assurance 2) Comfortableness 3) Condition 4) Consolation 5) Ease 6) Encouragement 7) English girl name 8) Faith 9) Guarantee 10) Hope 11) Reassure 12) Relief 13) Solace 14) Status 15) Succour ...
Found op http://www.mijnwoordenboek.nl/EN/crossword-dictionary/comfort/1
Tip: double click on a word to show its meaning.
No exact matches found.
Typ a word and hit `Search`.
The most recent searches on Encyclo. Between brackets you will find the number of results and number of related results.
• Willi Schatz (2)
• mo ný (25)
• Wagiman language (1)
• Monotonic query (1)
• coercive field strengt (2)
• ion beam machining (1)
• Ivano Bonetti (1)
• Whisper number (1)
• Anytos (3)
• ortho axis (4)
• Metagenesis (8)
• heterogenote (3)
• Csaba Mér? (1)
• William Coventre I (3)
• Kriyamana karma (1)
• Char (25)
• Quadricepsplasty (2)
• Whittlesey Rural Distr (1)
• otic ganglion (6)
• ramus anterior descend (2)
• methylmalonic acid (4)
• Mesial (14)
• Paca (12)
• World Sudoku Champions (1)