Car'di·o·gram` noun [ Greek ... heart + -gram .] (Physiol.) The curve or tracing made by a cardiograph.
Found op http://www.encyclo.co.uk/webster/C/25
1. The graphic tracing made by the stylet of a cardiograph. ... 2. Generally used for any recording derived from the heart, with such prefixes as apex-, echo-, electro-, phono-, or vector-being understood. ... Origin: cardio-+ G. Gramma, a diagram ... Oesophageal cardiogram, tracing of left atrial c...
Found op http://www.mondofacto.com/facts/dictionary?cardiogram
(kahr´de-o-gram″) a tracing of a cardiac event produced by cardiography; see also electrocardiogram.
Found op http://www.encyclo.co.uk/local/21001
• (n.) The curve or tracing made by a cardiograph.
Found op http://thinkexist.com/dictionary/meaning/cardiogram/
cardiogram 1. A tracing made by a electrocardiograph or cardiograph (an instrument that registers the motions of the heart by tracing a curve on paper, etc.). 2. Generally used for any recording derived from the heart, with such prefixes as apex-, echo-, electro-, phono-, or vector- being understood...
Found op http://www.wordinfo.info/words/index/info/view_unit/2745/2
Type: Term Pronunciation: kar′dē-ō-gram Definitions: 1. The graphic tracing made by the stylet of a cardiograph. 2. Generally used for any recording derived from the heart, with such prefixes as apex-, echo-, electro-, phono-, or vector- being understood.
Found op http://www.medilexicon.com/medicaldictionary.php?t=14449
1) Ecg 2) Ekg 3) Electrocardiogram 4) Graph 5) Graphical record
Found op http://www.mijnwoordenboek.nl/EN/crossword-dictionary/cardiogram/1
Tip: double click on a word to show its meaning.
No exact matches found.
Typ a word and hit `Search`.
The most recent searches on Encyclo. Between brackets you will find the number of results and number of related results.
• albuminiparous (5)
• Pentium Dual Core (1)
• NRB Bearing (1)
• Markka (4)
• Leeds Building Society (2)
• Daire Plunkett (1)
• Neill Sanders (1)
• Filetab (1)
• Peter behrens (4)
• Odongo (3)
• P protein (11)
• Avi Edri (1)
• Photo quality printing (1)
• MyVaccs (1)
• Sleer (3)
• Onychomadesis (5)
• Pablo Fenjves (1)
• Fn 140 Da (1)
• Oscar Lewicki (1)
• Oreino, Lasithi (1)
• Charles Ducange (1)
• Mitsuo's phenomenon (1)
• Nytorga (1)
• La Guaira (3)