• (n.) Preparatory proceeding or measure; preparation; as, we have made arrangement for receiving company. • (n.) The adaptation of a composition to voices or instruments for which it was not originally written. • (n.) A piece so adapted; a transcription; as, a pianoforte arrangement ...
Found op http://thinkexist.com/dictionary/meaning/arrangement/
in music, traditionally, any adaptation of a composition to fit a medium other than that for which it was originally written, while at the same time ... [4 related articles]
Found op http://www.britannica.com/eb/a-z/a/104
In music, an arrangement is the adaptation of a composition to voices or instruments for which it was not originally written.
Found op http://www.probertencyclopaedia.com/browse/VA.HTM
The American Federation of Musicians defines arranging as "the art of preparing and adapting an already written composition for presentation in other than its original form. An arrangement may include reharmonization, paraphrasing, and/or development of a composition, so that it fully represents th...
Found op http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arrangement
- the thing arranged or agreed to
- an orderly grouping (of things or persons)
- an organized structure for arranging or classifying
- the spatial property of the way in which something is placed
- the activity or result of distributing or disposing persons or things properly or methodical...
The setting of an original or standard tune for a given solo instrument or group of instruments
Found op http://www.melbay.com/guitarglossary.html
1)Harmony setting of an existing melody for voices or instruments. 2)Adaptation of a piece of music to make it suitable for a different set of performers than was originally envisioned at the time of writing. There is no limit to the arrangements that can be made for any individual composition. For ...
Found op http://www.songstuff.com/glossary/A
1) Agreement 2) Composition 3) Configuration 4) Constitution 5) Construction 6) Design 7) Floral display 8) Formation 9) Layout 10) Make-up 11) Organization 12) Plan 13) Planning 14) Preparation 15)
Found op http://www.mijnwoordenboek.nl/EN/crossword-dictionary/arrangement/1
Tip: double click on a word to show its meaning.
No exact matches found.
Typ a word and hit `Search`.
The most recent searches on Encyclo. Between brackets you will find the number of results and number of related results.
• Afrocentrism (4)
• John P. Ginty (1)
• French Grant (1)
• Heckler And Koch Vp70 (1)
• Meesam Tammar (1)
• Bill Stanfill (1)
• oboes (1)
• Tracey Perry (1)
• Abilene Regional Airpo (1)
• Grusi languages (1)
• Asymptotic (7)
• Eleven Kingdoms (1)
• Fairway Hit (2)
• Ish bosheth (3)
• Enfer d (1)
• Nabatieh District (1)
• Vexillary permutation (1)
• Barmainville (1)
• The Fan (12)
• plean (1)
• Edwige Lawson Wade (1)
• Bandum (3)
• rac (10)
• Khaled Haj Othman (1)