city, Lower Saxony Land (state), northern Germany. It lies along the Mittelland Canal, about 45 miles (70 km) east of Hannover. The village of ...
Found on http://www.britannica.com/eb/a-z/w/47
The Wolfsburg is a German Troika Class minesweeper of 465 tons displacement commissioned in 1959. She is powered by two MD 871 UM/ID diesels providing a top speed of 16.5 knots and a range of 850 miles. She is manned by a crew of 44 including five officers and was armed with one Bofors 40 mm/70 anti-aircraft gun.
Found on http://www.probertencyclopaedia.com/browse/RW.HTM
Wolfsburg (vôlfs'boorkh) , city (1994 pop. 128,032), Lower Saxony, N central Germany, on the Midland Canal. A small village in 1937, Wolfsburg grew and prospered as the headquarters of the Volkswagen automobile company, which opened there in 1938 under the National Socialists, who named th...
Found on http://www.infoplease.com/ce6/world/A0852610.html
No exact match found