Wandering can refer to: == See also == ...
Found on http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wandering
[n] - travelling about without any clear destination
Found on http://www.webdictionary.co.uk/definition.php?query=wandering
Wan'der·ing adjective & noun from Wander , v. Wandering albatross (Zoology) , the great white albatross. See Illust. of Albatross . -- Wandering cell (Physiol.) ...
Found on http://www.encyclo.co.uk/webster/W/5
<physiology> From Wander, Wandering albatross, an animal cell which possesses the power of spontaneous movement, as one of the white corpuscles of the blood. ... <botany> Wandering Jew, any one of a tribe of spiders that wander about in search of their prey. ... Source: Websters Dictiona...
Found on http://www.mondofacto.com/facts/dictionary?wandering
roving noun travelling about without any clear destination; `she followed him in his wanderings and looked after him`
Found on http://wordnetweb.princeton.edu/perl/webwn?s=wandering
• a. & n. from Wander, v. • (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Wander
Found on http://thinkexist.com/dictionary/meaning/wandering/
- travelling about without any clear destination
- move about aimlessly or without any destination, often in search of food or employment
- be sexually unfaithful to one's partner in marriage
- go via an indirect route or at no set pace
- to move or cause to move in a sinuous, spiral, or c...
Type: Term Pronunciation: wahn′dĕr-ing Definitions: 1. Moving about; not fixed; abnormally motile.
Found on http://www.medilexicon.com/medicaldictionary.php?t=99562
[dementia] Wandering, in persons with dementia, is a common behavior that can cause great risk for the person, and is often the major priority (and concern) for caregivers. It is estimated to be the most common form disruption from people with dementia within institutions. Although it occurs...
Found on http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wandering_(dementia)
1) Mobile 2) Nomadic 3) Peregrine 4) Peripatetic 5) Roving 6) Travelling about without any clear destination 7) Unsettled
Found on http://www.mijnwoordenboek.nl/EN/crossword-dictionary/wandering/1
Tip: double click on a word to show its meaning.
No exact matches found.
Typ a word and hit `Search`.
The most recent searches on Encyclo. Between brackets you will find the number of results and number of related results.
• Allende`s last speech (1)
• Lake Rotopounamu (1)
• Travis Watson (1)
• Black and Gold (2)
• Apollo (25)
• Eduardo (3)
• asia (21)
• Data access switch (1)
• AAL (7)
• CT number (3)
• Chym (1)
• Floorman (3)
• Zero Gravity Corporati (1)
• Psicose (3)
• Mesolobus (2)
• Alaa Kamal (1)
• Sex influenced (3)
• bending (13)
• Xandria (2)
• Old (18)
• Precipitantly (3)
• Multimatic Motorsports (1)
• benoit (5)
• MDP (6)