Refers to the untrimmed pages of a book
Found op http://www.alibris.com/glossary/glossary-books
[adj] - not cut 2. [adj] - not shaped by cutting or trimming 3. [adj] - (of pages of a book) having adjacent leaves still joined at the fore edge 4. [adj] - not cut
Found op http://www.webdictionary.co.uk/definition.php?query=uncut
adjective not cut; `glad to get out of the house with my throat uncut`- Tobias Smollett
Found op http://wordnetweb.princeton.edu/perl/webwn?s=uncut
• (a.) Not ground, or otherwise cut, into a certain shape; as, an uncut diamond. • (a.) Not cut; not separated or divided by cutting or otherwise; -- said especially of books, periodicals, and the like, when the leaves have not been separated by trimming in binding.
Found op http://thinkexist.com/dictionary/meaning/uncut/
[band] ==Band members== ==Discography== ...
Found op http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uncut_(band)
[film] Un©ut is a Canadian docudrama film, released in 1997. The film was written and directed by John Greyson. Set in Ottawa in 1979, the film stars Matthew Ferguson as Peter Cort, a researcher writing a book on male circumcision, and Michael Achtman as Peter Koosens, his assistant who has...
Found op http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uncut_(film)
[magazine] Uncut magazine, trademarked as UNCUT, is a monthly publication based in London. It is available across the English-speaking world, and focuses on music, but also includes film and books sections. A DVD magazine under the Uncut brand was published quarterly from 2005 to 2006. ==Unc...
Found op http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uncut_(magazine)
A term that refers to a penis that has not been circumcised.
Found op http://www.pregnology.com/AZ/U/1
1) As the director intended 2) Complete 3) Free of censorship 4) Full-length 5) Full-length, as a film 6) Full-length, as a movie 7) In its original form 8) In its original form, as a movie 9) Intact 10) Like a film before editing...
Found op http://www.mijnwoordenboek.nl/EN/crossword-dictionary/uncut/1
Tip: double click on a word to show its meaning.
No exact matches found.
Typ a word and hit `Search`.
The most recent searches on Encyclo. Between brackets you will find the number of results and number of related results.
• Ewerer (2)
• antifungal (13)
• Ivorytype (2)
• Brochantite (6)
• perjury (18)
• Crown rump length (3)
• racefemine (2)
• plastoglobuli (2)
• Hoplolaimus indicus (1)
• Facel (1)
• Vickers (4)
• Llanos Altos (1)
• Craig Phillips (2)
• Mount Takahe (1)
• Henri Claude Fantapié (1)
• Kajanus, Robert (1)
• Kazimierz Alchimowicz (1)
• Malaxophobia (2)
• Warrandice (2)
• Szadek (1)
• Hysterorrhexis (5)
• low purine diet (3)
• YUPPIES (3)
• species specific antig (2)