• (n.) A tree which has fallen into a stream so that its branches project above the surface, rising and falling with a rocking or swaying motion in the current. • (n.) The bowfin. • (n.) One whose occupation is to saw timber into planks or boards, or to saw wood for fuel; a sawer.
Found op http://thinkexist.com/dictionary/meaning/sawyer/
Sawyer is a English boy name. The meaning of the name is `woodsman ` Where is it used? The name Sawyer is mainly used In English. Sawyer appears In 2007`s top-1000 name list at rank 240.. 2007 was a `top year` for the name Sawyer. (Based on 128 years of name history) In that year it ranked #240....
Found op http://www.pregnology.com/index.php?boys/Sawyer
- one who is employed to saw wood
- any of several beetles whose larvae bore holes in dead or dying trees especially conifers
one who saws timber
Found op http://charlesdickenspage.com/glossary.html
[band] ==History== Sawyer started when Andrew Hunter and John Mackie asked Iain Hinchliffe, of local Eighties Fife band The Schoolhouse, and Alan Findlay, from Silent Falls and Supernova, to get together. After a double 7" ep and a line-up change, replacing Andrew Hunter with Alan Wilson on ...
Found op http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sawyer_(band)
Chainsaw crew, may also include
Found op http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glossary_of_wildfire_terms
1) English boy name 2) Fellow with finn 3) Finn's friend 4) Finn's pal 5) Jack 6) Laborer 7) Labourer 8) Manual laborer 9) Tom of fiction 10) Twain creation 11) Twain hero 12) Twain tyke
Found op http://www.mijnwoordenboek.nl/EN/crossword-dictionary/sawyer/1
Tip: double click on a word to show its meaning.
No exact matches found.
Typ a word and hit `Search`.
The most recent searches on Encyclo. Between brackets you will find the number of results and number of related results.
• de pro (1)
• Limitation (15)
• stretch ratio (1)
• Mosaik (1)
• prefigurate (3)
• Matuga (1)
• Aftab Baloch (1)
• Jeb Spaulding (1)
• Camenca River (1)
• glyphs (1)
• Orhun Ene (1)
• Catocala editarevayae (1)
• Canipsa pyraliata (1)
• Kywong, New South Wale (1)
• trimethaphan (3)
• appease (5)
• skyphos (3)
• Matatu (2)
• Marcos Alonso Peña (1)
• Demyan (2)
• immense (5)
• treefrog (2)
• Prymnesium (2)
• slender fasciculus (2)