1) 'come on now!' 2) 'for sure?' 3) 'honest!' 4) 'i mean it!' 5) 'is that right?' 6) Actually 7) For sure? 8) Genuinely 9) In truth 10) Indeed 11) Indeed! 12) Is that so? 13) Remark of exasperation 14) ...
Found op http://www.mijnwoordenboek.nl/EN/crossword-dictionary/really/1
The Reason Rally was an event celebrating irreligion, nontheism, and secularity that took place on the National Mall in Washington, D.C. on March 24, 2012. The rally was sponsored by major atheistic and secular organizations of the United States and was regarded as the "Woodstock for atheists and s...
Found op http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reason_Rally
Re·cip'ro·cal·ly (re*sĭp'ro*k a l*lȳ) adverb 1. In a reciprocal manner; so that each affects the other, and is equally affected by it; interchangeably; mutually. « These two particles do reciprocally affect e...
Found op http://www.encyclo.co.uk/webster/R/23
1. In a reciprocal manner; so that each affects the other, and is equally affected by it; interchangeably; mutually. 'These two particles to reciprocally affect each other with the same force.' (Bentley) ... 2. <mathematics> In the manner of reciprocals. ... <mathematics> Reciprocally pr...
Found op http://www.mondofacto.com/facts/dictionary?reciprocally
• (adv.) In the manner of reciprocals. • (adv.) In a reciprocal manner; so that each affects the other, and is equally affected by it; interchangeably; mutually.
Found op http://thinkexist.com/dictionary/meaning/reciprocally/
reciprocally 1. In a reciprocal manner; so that each affects the other, and is equally affected by it; interchangeably; mutually. 2. In the manner of reciprocals. 3. In mathematics: reciprocally proportional; proportional, as two variable quantities, so that the one shall have a constant ratio to ...
Found op http://www.wordinfo.info/words/index/info/view_unit/1831/
1) In return
Found op http://www.mijnwoordenboek.nl/EN/crossword-dictionary/reciprocally/1
Rederi Ab Sally
Rederi Ab Sally was a Finnish shipping company founded in the 1937 by Algot Johansson. Originally a tanker operator, Sally became a dominant member of the Viking Line shipping consortium in the 1970s. The company met bad times in the 1980s and was bought by its rivals Effoa and Johnson Line (owners...
Found op http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rederi_Ab_Sally
[adv] - in a regal manner
Found op http://www.webdictionary.co.uk/definition.php?query=regally
Re'gal·ly adverb In a regal or royal manner.
Found op http://www.encyclo.co.uk/webster/R/38
adverb in a regal manner; `a regally appropriate representative`
Found op http://wordnetweb.princeton.edu/perl/webwn?s=regally
• (adv.) In a regal or royal manner.
Found op http://thinkexist.com/dictionary/meaning/regally/
1) Imperially 2) In a regal manner 3) Magnificently 4) Majestically 5) Nobly 6) Splendidly 7) With splendor
Found op http://www.mijnwoordenboek.nl/EN/crossword-dictionary/regally/1
Tip: double click on a word to show its meaning.
No exact matches found.
Typ a word and hit `Search`.
The most recent searches on Encyclo. Between brackets you will find the number of results and number of related results.
• aesthiology (2)
• Omniferous (2)
• CD4 CD8 count (2)
• drumhead court martial (3)
• Kim Kwang Min (1)
• Phthisical (3)
• GE RT8000 (1)
• Ailill mac Cathail (1)
• Mali (17)
• Calvin Coolidge Tower (1)
• Andreas Dippel (1)
• Travis Tidwell (1)
• Tomaso (1)
• Henk van Gerven (1)
• hemolysinogen (1)
• Tasmanian literature (1)
• Zanzibar copal (4)
• Ramite Khola (1)
• seborrheic areas (1)
• Notre Dame de Chelles (1)
• mortgagor (22)
• Oakeley Baronets (1)
• Carseoli (1)
• Prong Point (1)