1) 'come on now!' 2) 'for sure?' 3) 'honest!' 4) 'i mean it!' 5) 'is that right?' 6) Actually 7) For sure? 8) Genuinely 9) In truth 10) Indeed 11) Indeed! 12) Is that so? 13) Remark of exasperation 14) ...
Found on http://www.mijnwoordenboek.nl/EN/crossword-dictionary/really/1
The Reason Rally was an event celebrating irreligion, nontheism, and secularity that took place on the National Mall in Washington, D.C. on March 24, 2012. The rally was sponsored by major atheistic and secular organizations of the United States and was regarded as the "Woodstock for atheists and s...
Found on http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reason_Rally
Re·cip'ro·cal·ly (re*sĭp'ro*k a l*lȳ) adverb 1. In a reciprocal manner; so that each affects the other, and is equally affected by it; interchangeably; mutually. « These two particles do reciprocally affect e...
Found on http://www.encyclo.co.uk/webster/R/23
1. In a reciprocal manner; so that each affects the other, and is equally affected by it; interchangeably; mutually. 'These two particles to reciprocally affect each other with the same force.' (Bentley) ... 2. <mathematics> In the manner of reciprocals. ... <mathematics> Reciprocally pr...
Found on http://www.mondofacto.com/facts/dictionary?reciprocally
• (adv.) In the manner of reciprocals. • (adv.) In a reciprocal manner; so that each affects the other, and is equally affected by it; interchangeably; mutually.
Found on http://thinkexist.com/dictionary/meaning/reciprocally/
reciprocally 1. In a reciprocal manner; so that each affects the other, and is equally affected by it; interchangeably; mutually. 2. In the manner of reciprocals. 3. In mathematics: reciprocally proportional; proportional, as two variable quantities, so that the one shall have a constant ratio to ...
Found on http://www.wordinfo.info/words/index/info/view_unit/1831/
1) In return
Found on http://www.mijnwoordenboek.nl/EN/crossword-dictionary/reciprocally/1
Rederi Ab Sally
Rederi Ab Sally was a Finnish shipping company founded in the 1937 by Algot Johansson. Originally a tanker operator, Sally became a dominant member of the Viking Line shipping consortium in the 1970s. The company met bad times in the 1980s and was bought by its rivals Effoa and Johnson Line (owners...
Found on http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rederi_Ab_Sally
[adv] - in a regal manner
Found on http://www.webdictionary.co.uk/definition.php?query=regally
Re'gal·ly adverb In a regal or royal manner.
Found on http://www.encyclo.co.uk/webster/R/38
adverb in a regal manner; `a regally appropriate representative`
Found on http://wordnetweb.princeton.edu/perl/webwn?s=regally
• (adv.) In a regal or royal manner.
Found on http://thinkexist.com/dictionary/meaning/regally/
1) Imperially 2) In a regal manner 3) Magnificently 4) Majestically 5) Nobly 6) Splendidly 7) With splendor
Found on http://www.mijnwoordenboek.nl/EN/crossword-dictionary/regally/1
Tip: double click on a word to show its meaning.
No exact matches found.
Typ a word and hit `Search`.
The most recent searches on Encyclo. Between brackets you will find the number of results and number of related results.
• Trinity Memorial Churc (2)
• Kyle Thousand (1)
• spongiform (8)
• Rosso di Cerignola (1)
• Koravar (1)
• multiple choice testin (1)
• Zane, Betty (1)
• Residual Noise (1)
• mil plain (6)
• Murray Fife Buell (1)
• PANOPHTHALMITIS (4)
• Hans Joachim Kulenkamp (1)
• taxonomic (10)
• Leverage (25)
• adjourn (10)
• dipolar aprotic solven (1)
• capsule endoscopy (2)
• Syarif Masahor (1)
• Dolichurella (1)
• Canakin (3)
• Charles James Lyall (1)
• OPAC (3)
• Arturs Alberings (1)
• Korjus (1)