(Latin) a shepherd, one who tends sheep.
Found op http://ablemedia.com/ctcweb/glossary/glossaryi.html
[n] - only the rose-colored starlings
Found op http://www.webdictionary.co.uk/definition.php?query=Pastor
archaic or obsolete terms > Occupations:Shepherd.
Found op http://www.skyscript.co.uk/glossarytt.html
Pas'tor noun [ Latin , from pascere , pastum , to pasture, to feed. Confer Pabulum , Pasture , Food .] 1. A shepherd; one who has the care of flocks and herds. 2. A guardian; a keeper; specifically
Found op http://www.encyclo.co.uk/webster/P/31
1. A shepherd; one who has the care of flocks and herds. ... 2. A guardian; a keeper; specifically, a minister having the charge of a church and parish. ... 3. <zoology> A species of starling (Pastor roseus), native of the plains of Western Asia and Eastern Europe. Its head is crested and glos...
Found op http://www.mondofacto.com/facts/dictionary?pastor
subgenus Pastor noun only the rose-colored starlings; in some classifications considered a separate genus
Found op http://wordnetweb.princeton.edu/perl/webwn?s=Pastor
• (n.) A guardian; a keeper; specifically (Eccl.), a minister having the charge of a church and parish. • (n.) A shepherd; one who has the care of flocks and herds. • (n.) A species of starling (Pastor roseus), native of the plains of Western Asia and Eastern Europe. Its head is crest...
Found op http://thinkexist.com/dictionary/meaning/pastor/
The word pastor usually refers to an ordained leader of a Christian congregation. When used as an ecclesiastical styling or title, this role may be abbreviated to "Pr." or often "Ps". In some countries the term is used in relation to Protestant churches. It can also be used in reference to priests ...
Found op http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pastor
- a person authorized to conduct religious worship
- only the rose-colored starlings; in some classifications considered a separate genus
[surname] Pastor or Pastore family name is descriptive for the profession of a religious (usually Christian) Pastor and the profession of a shepherd pastor. ==Famous people== ...
Found op http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pastor_(surname)
1) A shepherd, one who tends sheep 2) Church figure 3) Church leader 4) Church official 5) Clergyman 6) Congregation leader 7) Curate 8) Flock leader 9) Flock's overseer 10) Leader of a flock 11) Leader of his church in atl...
Found op http://www.mijnwoordenboek.nl/EN/crossword-dictionary/pastor/1
Tip: double click on a word to show its meaning.
No exact matches found.
Typ a word and hit `Search`.
The most recent searches on Encyclo. Between brackets you will find the number of results and number of related results.
• Pansporoblast (3)
• James Bayford (1)
• Achan (6)
• folk writer (1)
• Celibacy (12)
• If (21)
• Devaughn (2)
• narthex (18)
• Nokia Eagles (1)
• ESSP (1)
• Galich transmitter (1)
• Fistulotomy (5)
• Ben McPeek (1)
• Saut (2)
• Arthasastra (1)
• Osbert (2)
• galatea (22)
• Geelong (6)
• Fighting Blood (1)
• Down wind (12)
• Factor payment (1)
• chemistryviews (1)
• Bentleys (1)
• michigander (4)