[n] - a document issued by a country to a citizen allowing that person to travel abroad and re-enter the home country
Found op http://www.webdictionary.co.uk/definition.php?query=passport
Document issued by a national government authorizing the bearer to go abroad and guaranteeing the bearer the state's protection. Some countries require an intending visitor to obtain a special...
Found op http://www.encyclo.co.uk/local/20688
Pass'port noun [ French passeport , orig., a permission to leave a port or to sail into it; passer to pass + port a port, harbor. See Pass , and Port a harbor.] 1. Permission to pass; a document given by the c...
Found op http://www.encyclo.co.uk/webster/P/30
noun a document issued by a country to a citizen allowing that person to travel abroad and re-enter the home country
Found op http://wordnetweb.princeton.edu/perl/webwn?s=passport
• (n.) Permission to pass; a document given by the competent officer of a state, permitting the person therein named to pass or travel from place to place, without molestation, by land or by water. • (n.) Figuratively: Anything which secures advancement and general acceptance. • (n.) ...
Found op http://thinkexist.com/dictionary/meaning/passport/
a formal document or certification issued by a national government identifying a traveler as a citizen or national with a right to protection while ...
Found op http://www.britannica.com/eb/a-z/p/26
A passport is a document, issued by a national government, which certifies, for the purpose of international travel, the identity and nationality of its holder. The elements of identity are name, date of birth, sex, and place of birth. A passport does not of itself entitle the passport holder entry...
Found op http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Passport
- any authorization to pass or go somewhere
- a document issued by a country to a citizen allowing that person to travel abroad and re-enter the home country
- any quality or characteristic that gains a person acceptance or admission
Any travel document issued by competent authority showing the bearer's origin, identity, and nationality if any, which is valid for the entry of the bearer into a foreign country. 8 USC
Found op http://www.lectlaw.com/def2/p012.htm
[automobile dealership] Passport was a Canadian car dealership network owned by General Motors. It sold vehicles from Isuzu and Saab as well as its own branded Passport Optima, a Korean (Daewoo) made badge engineered Opel Kadett E, starting in model year 1988. General Motors` Geo import bran...
Found op http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Passport_(automobile_dealership)
[band] Passport is a German jazz ensemble led by saxophonist Klaus Doldinger. Passport was initiated in 1971 as a jazz fusion experimental group, similar to American groups such as Weather Report. The ensemble`s first recording was issued in 1971, and through the 1970s had a constantly revol...
Found op http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Passport_(band)
1) 'the amazing race' need 2) Acceptance ensurer 3) Collector of foreign stamps 4) Customs document 5) Foreign entree 6) Globetrotter's document 7) Pass 8) Permission 9) Township in ward county north dakota, usa 10) Travel documen...
Found op http://www.mijnwoordenboek.nl/EN/crossword-dictionary/passport/1
Tip: double click on a word to show its meaning.
No exact matches found.
Typ a word and hit `Search`.
The most recent searches on Encyclo. Between brackets you will find the number of results and number of related results.
• Yacopí (1)
• Nestor Paiva (2)
• Kress Foundation (1)
• Triodion (2)
• Sadhurangam (2)
• dissolve (24)
• presacral nerve (2)
• Douglas Hickox (1)
• platyopia (2)
• adipocere (7)
• Phthisic (3)
• Mokhadaji Gohil (1)
• FTTLA (1)
• ACROMEGALY (21)
• enteramine (4)
• Frobenius normal form (1)
• Jenny Maakal (1)
• Antixerotic (4)
• KTO Rosomak (1)
• stolonization (1)
• Marble Slab Creamery (1)
• constant voltage CV (1)
• Irish Confederate Part (1)
• iris bombe (2)