[n] - laborer who works in a mine
Found op http://www.webdictionary.co.uk/definition.php?query=miner
Min'er noun [ Confer French mineur .] 1. One who mines; a digger for metals, etc.; one engaged in the business of getting ore, coal, or precious stones, out of the earth; one who digs military mines; as, armies have sappers and miners
Found op http://www.encyclo.co.uk/webster/M/68
1. One who mines; a digger for metals, etc.; one engaged in the business of getting ore, coal, or precious stones, out of the earth; one who digs military mines; as, armies have sappers and miners. ... 2. <zoology> Any of numerous insects which, in the larval state, excavate galleries in the p...
Found op http://www.mondofacto.com/facts/dictionary?miner
mineworker noun laborer who works in a mine
Found op http://wordnetweb.princeton.edu/perl/webwn?s=miner
• (n.) Any of numerous insects which, in the larval state, excavate galleries in the parenchyma of leaves. They are mostly minute moths and dipterous flies. • (n.) One who mines; a digger for metals, etc.; one engaged in the business of getting ore, coal, or precious stones, out of the ear...
Found op http://thinkexist.com/dictionary/meaning/miner/
Miner is a Lat In boy name. The meaning of the name is `Youth` The name Miner doesn`t appear In the US top 1000 most common names over de last 128 years. The name Miner seems to be unique!
Found op http://www.pregnology.com/index.php?boys/Miner
A miner is a person whose work or business is to extract gold or minerals from the earth. Mining is one of the most dangerous trades in the world. ...
Found op http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miner
One who is engaged in the business or occupation of extracting ore, coal, precious substances, or other natural materials from the earth's crust.
Found op http://www.coaleducation.org/glossary.htm
[disambiguation] ==Miner can refer to== ==An occupation== ==Flora and fauna== ==Places with the name, Miner== ==Literature== ==The surname Miner. People with this surname include== Horace Mitchell Miner, American anthropologist Jack Miner, Canadian conservationist Jan Miner, American actress...
Found op http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miner_(disambiguation)
1) 'how green was my valley' extra 2) Clementine's dad was one 3) Clementine's dad, e.g. 4) Clementine's father, e.g. 5) Clementine's father, in song 6) Digger 7) Gold digger 8) Gold digger, sometimes 9) Gold digger? 10) He can di...
Found op http://www.mijnwoordenboek.nl/EN/crossword-dictionary/miner/1
Tip: double click on a word to show its meaning.
No exact matches found.
Typ a word and hit `Search`.
The most recent searches on Encyclo. Between brackets you will find the number of results and number of related results.
• Autoimmunity (14)
• arm sling (1)
• Bjalfi (1)
• Darren Morningstar (1)
• ergonomics (16)
• pr (25)
• Inter Parliamentary Un (3)
• Bart Bull (3)
• WangDAT (1)
• Misty (16)
• Google Search Applianc (1)
• victimarius (2)
• FKP (4)
• parapraxis (3)
• parsimonious (7)
• Resoundingly (3)
• Kynthelig (2)
• Wall.fm (1)
• Urechis unicinctus (1)
• cethexonium bromide (1)
• Epitomizer (2)
• Psammomatous (3)
• Bummery (2)
• Mortmar, California (1)