[n] - someone with great regard for worldly possessions 2. [n] - someone who thinks that nothing exists but physical matter
Found op http://www.webdictionary.co.uk/definition.php?query=materialist
Ma·te'ri·al·ist (mȧ*tē'rĭ* a l*ĭst) noun [ Confer French matérialiste .] 1. One who denies the existence of spiritual substances or agents, and maintains that spiritual phenomena, so called, are the res...
Found op http://www.encyclo.co.uk/webster/M/32
noun someone who thinks that nothing exists but physical matter
Found op http://wordnetweb.princeton.edu/perl/webwn?s=materialist
• (n.) One who holds to the existence of matter, as distinguished from the idealist, who denies it. • (n.) One who denies the existence of spiritual substances or agents, and maintains that spiritual phenomena, so called, are the result of some peculiar organization of matter.
Found op http://thinkexist.com/dictionary/meaning/materialist/
materialist 1. A person who is markedly more concerned with material things than with spiritual, intellectual, or cultural values. 2. Someone who denies the existence of spiritual substances, and maintains that the soul of man is the result of a particular organization of matter in the body.
Found op http://www.wordinfo.info/words/index/info/view_unit/4294/
- someone with great regard for worldly possessions
- someone who thinks that nothing exists but physical matter
Found op http://www.mijnwoordenboek.nl/EN/crossword-dictionary/materialist/1
Tip: double click on a word to show its meaning.
No exact matches found.
Typ a word and hit `Search`.
The most recent searches on Encyclo. Between brackets you will find the number of results and number of related results.
• Na2S (1)
• COEXECUTRIX (2)
• CFOZ FM (1)
• salable (5)
• Delta Jackpot Stakes (1)
• Abu Eesa Niamatullah (1)
• Unsettled Situation (1)
• Inaptitude (5)
• Abbasqulular, Goranboy (1)
• Diamond like carbon (2)
• NACETT (1)
• Dermatonotus muelleri (1)
• Abdullah Al Shemali (1)
• G value (1)
• Abiel Pearson House (1)
• Quag (3)
• Denbighshire, Eastern (1)
• Ndre Mjeda (1)
• Abrostola tripartita (1)
• Su pei (2)
• Death `n` roll (1)
• Absolutely the Best (2)
• Abbasabad, Azerbaijan (2)
• Denier, Pas de Calais (1)