(lim″ĭ-ta´shәn) a restriction on an individual's activities. chronic airflow limitation chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.
Found op http://www.encyclo.co.uk/local/21001
• (v. t.) A certain period limited by statute after which the claimant shall not enforce his claims by suit. • (v. t.) The act of limiting; the state or condition of being limited; as, the limitation of his authority was approved by the council. • (v. t.) A limited time within or duri...
Found op http://thinkexist.com/dictionary/meaning/limitation/
- a principle that limits the extent of something
- the quality of being limited or restricted
- the greatest amount of something that is possible or allowed
- (in law) a time period after which suits cannot be brought
- an act of limiting or restricting (as by regulation)
phenomenon represented by the part of a characteristic curve for which the output variable shows no additional change for any further increase of the input variable
Found op http://www.electropedia.org/iev/iev.nsf/display?openform&ievref=351-24-13
The time within which proceedings must be issued to claim damages for injury caused by Clinical Negligence
Found op http://www.mtasolicitors.com/Resources/Glossary.xhtml
Limitation is the last of the three principles of the ICRP system of protection. Limitation, together with Justification and Optimisation , are used as the basis of Radiation Protection internationally. Limitation is defined in ICRP 60 as '..effective dose to individuals shall not exceed the dose li...
Found op http://www.ionactive.co.uk/glossary_atoz.html?s=az&t=l
A statement of number of copies printed in an edition. See also limited edition.
Found op http://www.alibris.com/glossary/glossary-books
1) Curbing 2) Cut 3) Cutting 4) Decrease 5) Reduction 6) Regulation 7) Restriction 8) Rule 9) Shortening
Found op http://www.mijnwoordenboek.nl/EN/crossword-dictionary/limitation/1
Tip: double click on a word to show its meaning.
No exact matches found.
Typ a word and hit `Search`.
The most recent searches on Encyclo. Between brackets you will find the number of results and number of related results.
• Swivel eyed (4)
• Peadar Ua Laoghaire (1)
• Gerdy`s tubercle (1)
• Kilolo (1)
• Garner, Iowa (1)
• hell box (1)
• French Institute (3)
• Backing (24)
• Newberyite (2)
• Erica Blasberg (1)
• Galloper Guns (1)
• José Raposo (2)
• inadvertency (2)
• Locke Ober (1)
• Teddington (3)
• On A Promise (2)
• dionysus (15)
• Opostegoides nephelozo (1)
• Discount Swap (1)
• Exchange transfusion (8)
• Jeff Powers (1)
• Kiyonao Ichiki (1)
• John Johnson (25)
• Sarah Palfrey Cooke (1)