[n] - a member of the Kafir people in northeastern Afghanistan
Found on http://www.webdictionary.co.uk/definition.php?query=Kafir
<ethnology> One of a race which, with the Hottentots and Bushmen, inhabit South Africa. They inhabit the country north of Cape Colony, the name being now specifically applied to the tribes living between Cape Colony and Natal; but the Zulus of Natal are true Kaffirs. ... One of a race inhabiti...
Found on http://www.mondofacto.com/facts/dictionary?kafir
• (n.) One of a race inhabiting Kafiristan in Central Asia. • (n.) One of a race which, with the Hottentots and Bushmen, inhabit South Africa. They inhabit the country north of Cape Colony, the name being now specifically applied to the tribes living between Cape Colony and Natal; but the ...
Found on http://thinkexist.com/dictionary/meaning/kafir/
[beverage] Photo of Victoria Cross recipient Arthur Forbes Gordon Kilby, migrated from the Victoria Cross Reference site with permission. Photo submitted by Franklyncards. ...
Found on http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kafir_(beverage)
Kafir (Arabic: كافر kāfir; plural كفّار kuffār) is an Arabic term used in a Islamic doctrinal sense, usually translated as "unbeliever" or "disbeliever". The term refers to a person who rejects God or who hides, denies, or covers the "truth". ==Etymology== The word kāfir is the active p...
Found on http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kafir
- (South Africa) an offensive term for any Black African
- a member of the Kafir people in northeastern Afghanistan
The Kafir are a people inhabiting the Hindu Kush mountains of north-east Afghanistan.
Found on http://www.probertencyclopaedia.com/browse/CXK.HTM
1) A member of the people in northeastern afghanistan 2) Black african 3) Caffer 4) Caffre 5) Infidel, in islam 6) Kaffir
Found on http://www.mijnwoordenboek.nl/EN/crossword-dictionary/kafir/1
Tip: double click on a word to show its meaning.
No exact matches found.
Typ a word and hit `Search`.
The most recent searches on Encyclo. Between brackets you will find the number of results and number of related results.
• Zabeel (1)
• Mosenthal test (2)
• McFLY (4)
• Cystostomy (5)
• Squinter (6)
• administration, buccal (1)
• inverted comma (2)
• non food (1)
• Su 11 (2)
• M e (25)
• Najahe Sherman (1)
• Ivan Dubasov (1)
• Sitotoxism (3)
• Kadár, Ján (1)
• Jean Daniel Padovani (1)
• Norman yokes (1)
• Kokoon Arts Club (1)
• quack quack (2)
• Washburn, Iowa (1)
• Mount Johns (1)
• Cevher (1)
• Lumen second (2)
• Joni Evans (1)
• Northside High School (6)