[n] - a state of disequilibrium (as may occur in cases of inner ear disease)
Found on http://www.webdictionary.co.uk/definition.php?query=imbalance
Unequal radial weight distribution on a rotor system; a shaft condition such that the mass and shaft geometric centerlines do not coincide.
Found on http://www.diracdelta.co.uk/science/source/i/m/imbalance/source.html
The situation in which reaction parameters that characterize different bond forming or bond breaking processes in the same reaction have developed to different extents as the transition state is approached along some arbitrarily defined reaction coordinate. For example, in the nitroalkane anomaly, t...
Found on http://www.chem.qmul.ac.uk/iupac/gtpoc/I.html
1. Lack of equality between opposing forces. ... 2. Lack of equality in some aspect of binocular vision, such as muscle balance, image size, and/or image shape. ... Origin: L. In-neg. + bi-lanx (-lanc-), having two scales, fr. Bis, twice, + lanx, dish, scale of a balance ... (05 Mar 2000) ...
Found on http://www.mondofacto.com/facts/dictionary?imbalance
(im-bal´әns) dysequilibrium (def. 2). lack of balance, such as between ocular muscles or between different electrolytes in the body.
Found on http://www.encyclo.co.uk/local/21001
1. Any departure from equality. 2. In the balance of payments, any surplus or deficit.
Found on http://www-personal.umich.edu/~alandear/glossary/i.html
Type: Term Pronunciation: im-bal′ănts Definitions: 1. Lack of equality between opposing forces. 2. Lack of equality in some aspect of binocular vision (muscle balance, image size, and/or image shape).
Found on http://www.medilexicon.com/medicaldictionary.php?t=43602
1) Asymmetry 2) Discrepancy 3) Disequilibrium 4) Disparity 5) Inconsistency 6) Inequality 7) Inequity 8) Instability 9) Lack of correspondence 10) Unbalance
Found on http://www.mijnwoordenboek.nl/EN/crossword-dictionary/imbalance/1
Tip: double click on a word to show its meaning.
No exact matches found.
Typ a word and hit `Search`.
The most recent searches on Encyclo. Between brackets you will find the number of results and number of related results.
• Marienthal, Luxembourg (1)
• Chalkstick fracture (1)
• Nepisiguit (1)
• Wenchi District (1)
• pile dwelling (1)
• KWKM (1)
• Erimentha (2)
• Paxi (1)
• Rubik`s Puzzle World (1)
• Transition to Teaching (1)
• Raymond, Wisconsin (1)
• Ribeira Sacra (2)
• Describing (2)
• Mare?al tank destroyer (1)
• inh??????©rent (7)
• Bénédictine (1)
• Foiningly (2)
• hormone balance (1)
• Choanal stenosis (1)
• reaping (2)
• Anti Suffrage League (1)
• Kartagener Syndrome (8)
• Scuzzy (4)
• ASEAN Regional Forum (1)