[adj] - decreasing as the amount taxed increases 2. [adj] - increasing as the amount taxed increases
Found op http://www.webdictionary.co.uk/definition.php?query=graduated
Grad'u·a'ted adjective 1. Marked with, or divided into, degrees; divided into grades. 2. (Zoology) Tapered; -- said of a bird's tail when the outer feathers are shortest, and the others successively longer. Graduated ...
Found op http://www.encyclo.co.uk/webster/G/48
1. Marked with, or divided into, degrees; divided into grades. ... 2. <zoology> Tapered; said of a bird's tail when the outer feathers are shortest, and the others successively longer. Graduated tube, bottle, cap, or glass, a vessel, usually of glass, having horizontal marks upon its sides, wi...
Found op http://www.mondofacto.com/facts/dictionary?graduated
adjective (of taxes) increasing as the amount taxed increases
Found op http://wordnetweb.princeton.edu/perl/webwn?s=graduated
• (a.) Marked with, or divided into, degrees; divided into grades. • (a.) Tapered; -- said of a bird`s tail when the outer feathers are shortest, and the others successively longer. • (imp. & p. p.) of Graduate
Found op http://thinkexist.com/dictionary/meaning/graduated/
Type: Term Pronunciation: grad′yū-āt′ed Definitions: 1. Marked with a scale to allow measurement. 2. Segmented or otherwise marked off in levels, grades, or successive steps.
Found op http://www.medilexicon.com/medicaldictionary.php?t=38174
feathers successively shorter from center to outside (tail)
Found op http://www.pugetsound.edu/academics/academic-resources/slater-museum/biodiv
1) Progressive 2) Proportional
Found op http://www.mijnwoordenboek.nl/EN/crossword-dictionary/graduated/1
Tip: double click on a word to show its meaning.
No exact matches found.
Typ a word and hit `Search`.
The most recent searches on Encyclo. Between brackets you will find the number of results and number of related results.
• steem (3)
• Rip Engle (1)
• It`s Like That (4)
• Wrigley Mansion (1)
• Craig Peyton (2)
• Cape Hallett (1)
• Sandgate, Kent (1)
• Carl Axel Acking (1)
• decortication (11)
• Martel De Fer (3)
• Kyaunggyigon (1)
• smooth fronted caiman (2)
• pedigree analysis (2)
• hyposexuality (2)
• AMF Bowling World Lane (1)
• vertical picture slip (1)
• field of play (1)
• EmX (2)
• replaces (1)
• Kurt Schmoke (2)
• concomitant immunity (2)
• Jules Bastin (3)
• camp follower (3)
• Moisés Velasco (1)