Glutenin

Glutenin (or glutenine) is the glutelin derived from wheat. Glutenin is a protein best known for its role, along with gliadin, in the creation of gluten with its disulfide inter- and intra-molecule links. Glutenin consists of 20% HMW (High-Molecular-Weight) subunits, which are relatively low in sulfur. The other 80% are LMW (Low-Molecular-Weight)
Found on http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glutenin

glutenin

A glutelin found in endosperm of wheatgrain. Component of gluten and through its tendency to polymerize contributes to properties of dough.
Found on http://www.encyclo.co.uk/visitor-contributions.php

glutenin

<protein> A simple protein (a type of glutelin) found in wheat. ... (09 Oct 1997) ...
Found on http://www.mondofacto.com/facts/dictionary?glutenin

glutenin

Type: Term Pronunciation: glū′tĕ-nin Definitions: 1. Any glutelin in the endosperm of wheat seeds; believed to be responsible for the viscoelastic properties of wheat dough.
Found on http://www.medilexicon.com/medicaldictionary.php?t=37767

GLUTENIN

One of the two proteins comprising gluten, which gives strength.
Found on http://www.cookeryindia.com/dictionaries_glossaries/bakery_terms.htm
No exact match found