• (a.) Belonging to,or concerning, a focus; as, a focal point.
Found op http://thinkexist.com/dictionary/meaning/focal/
Type: Term Pronunciation: fō′kăl Definitions: 1. Denoting a focus. 2. Relating to a localized area.
Found op http://www.medilexicon.com/medicaldictionary.php?t=34220
[programming language] FOCAL is an interpreted programming language resembling JOSS. Its name is an abbreviation of FOrmula CALculator. Largely the creation of Richard Merrill, FOCAL was initially written for and had its largest impact on the Digital Equipment Corporation`s (DEC`s) PDP-8 com...
Found op http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FOCAL_(programming_language)
[HP-41] The Forty-one calculator language (Focal) is the language used to program the HP-41 range of expandable science/engineering calculators from Hewlett-Packard. As with most other calculator programming languages of the 1980s, a Focal program is a linear list of instructions. Each instr...
Found op http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Focal_(HP-41)
1. FOrmula CALculator. An interactive system written by Rick Merrill of DEC in 1969 for PDP-5 and PDP-8. It was a descendant of AID/JOSS. Versions: FOCAL-69, FOCAL-1971, FOCAL-11 (for PDP-11 under RT-11). (1994-12-21) 2. Forty-One CAlculator Language. The programming language of the HP-41 calculato...
Found op http://foldoc.org/FOCAL
In terms of cancer, limited to a specific area.
Found op http://www.cancer.gov/dictionary?expand=F
[lexicographical website] ==Focal.ie== ===The National Database of Irish-language Terminology=== www.focal.ie is the national database of Irish-language terminology which FIONTAR, Dublin City University developed in collaboration with the Terminology Committee, Foras na Gaeilge. Phase I of t...
Found op http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Focal_(lexicographical_website)
1) ... point 2) At the center 3) Central 4) Centrally located 5) Centrally located, as a point 6) Convergence-based 7) Convergent 8) Damage that is said to be localized to a specific area are said to be this 9) In the middle 10) K...
Found op http://www.mijnwoordenboek.nl/EN/crossword-dictionary/focal/1
Tip: double click on a word to show its meaning.
No exact matches found.
Typ a word and hit `Search`.
The most recent searches on Encyclo. Between brackets you will find the number of results and number of related results.
• Dennis Heussner (1)
• Oleosaccharum (2)
• Radiotrophic fungus (1)
• record (25)
• Prunus andersonii (1)
• Knock In (8)
• Axial Float (1)
• Con (22)
• Marradas (1)
• Sim Ann (10)
• Negri corpuscles (2)
• Cowasji Dinshaw Adenwa (1)
• athetoid (5)
• hypotonic (12)
• Basil Allen (1)
• Kendrick School (1)
• Hayelom Araya (1)
• Jackson, Jesse Louis (3)
• Lingam (9)
• Dariga Nazarbayeva (1)
• Corina Ungureanu (1)
• measurement compatibil (1)
• Galium (5)
• Kimble, Gregory Adams (1)