In 1996-97 permanent exclusions were at a peak of 12,700, a threefold increase between the early and mid 1990s. The Social Exclusion Unit published a report on truancy and exclusion and set Public Service Agreement (PSA) targets on truancy, exclusion and provision of suitable educational provision f...
Found op http://www.encyclo.co.uk/local/20809
When a pupil is removed from school for a period of time or on a permanent basis, often as a result of their behaviour. Schools must provide alternative education 'without undue delay' to an excluded pupil.
Found op http://www.nas.org.uk/nas/jsp/polopoly.jsp?d=666
The temporary or permanent banning of a pupil from school.
Found op http://www.wolverhampton.gov.uk/education_learning/schools/governors/glossa
Ex·clu'sion noun [ Latin exclusio : confer French exclusion . See Exclude .] 1. The act of excluding, or of shutting out, whether by thrusting out or by preventing admission; a debarring; rejection; prohibition; the state of...
Found op http://www.encyclo.co.uk/webster/E/83
1. The act of excluding, or of shutting out, whether by thrusting out or by preventing admission; a debarring; rejection; prohibition; the state of being excluded. 'His sad exclusion from the doors of bliss.' (Milton) 'The exclusion of the duke from the crown of England and Ireland.' (Hume) ... 2. &...
Found op http://www.mondofacto.com/facts/dictionary?exclusion
noun the state of being excluded
Found op http://wordnetweb.princeton.edu/perl/webwn?s=exclusion
(eks-kloo´zhәn) a shutting out or elimination. surgical isolation of a part, as of a segment of intestine, without removal from the body.
Found op http://www.encyclo.co.uk/local/21001
• (n.) The act of excluding, or of shutting out, whether by thrusting out or by preventing admission; a debarring; rejection; prohibition; the state of being excluded. • (n.) The act of expelling or ejecting a fetus or an egg from the womb. • (n.) Thing emitted.
Found op http://thinkexist.com/dictionary/meaning/exclusion/
Type: Term Pronunciation: eks-klū′zhŭn Definitions: 1. A shutting out; disconnection from the main portion.
Found op http://www.medilexicon.com/medicaldictionary.php?t=30904
- the state of being excluded
- the state of being excommunicated
- a deliberate act of omission
- the act of expelling someone
1) Banishment 2) Barring 3) Discharge 4) Ejection 5) Eviction 6) Exception 7) Exile 8) Isolation 9) Keeping out 10) Kicking out 11) Nonadmission 12) Noninclusion 13) Omission 14) Preclusion 15) P...
Found op http://www.mijnwoordenboek.nl/EN/crossword-dictionary/exclusion/1
Tip: double click on a word to show its meaning.
No exact matches found.
Typ a word and hit `Search`.
The most recent searches on Encyclo. Between brackets you will find the number of results and number of related results.
• Kaieteur Falls (4)
• ny (8)
• Hepatosplenomegaly (9)
• Ted Fritsch (1)
• Side (25)
• Parzania (1)
• Paraflabellula (1)
• Trouvelot (3)
• porphyria hepatica (2)
• Mogila, Peter (2)
• nabothian follicles (1)
• Delaina (2)
• CuC2O4 (1)
• Tenter (11)
• endorsement (16)
• Oak Tree, County Durha (1)
• Pericallosal (1)
• Gonydial (3)
• sportling (2)
• eOASys (1)
• Cleithrophobia (3)
• Abstersive (3)
• Zhane (4)
• prandial (10)