A device that superimposes electronic signal information on other electronic signals.
Found op http://www.zoo.co.uk/~z0001325/Glossary.html
(Digital cameras and photo printers) Opposite from decoder. Software, which f.i. compresses a video.
Found op http://www.olympus.co.uk/consumer/208_1010.htm
A circuit that combines the primary red, green and blue signals into a composite video signal.
Found op http://www.encyclo.co.uk/local/20523
A digital device used to measure shaft speed, having an output in so many pulses per revolution and usually a marker pulse once per revolution. 1000 pulses/rev would be typical, with two sets of pulses 90 degrees apart together with their inverse.
Found op http://www.encyclo.co.uk/local/20823
1. (algorithm, hardware) To convert data or some physical quantity into a given format. E.g. uuencode. See also encoder. 2. (cryptography) To encrypt, to perform encryption. (1999-07-06)
Found op http://foldoc.org/encoder
An encoder is a device, circuit, transducer, software program, algorithm or person that converts information from one format or code to another, for the purposes of standardization, speed, secrecy, security, or saving space by shrinking size. ==Examples== ===Media=== Software for encoding audio, vi...
Found op http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Encoder
feedback device that utilizes an optical source and sensor to provide velocity and position information in the form of a digital signal; not readily adaptable to different environments.
Found op http://www.empiremagnetics.com/glossary/glossary.htm#A
a device for producing the representation of information according to a given code
Found op http://www.electropedia.org/iev/iev.nsf/display?openform&ievref=702-09-43
(1) Device for converting an input to a coded output; (2) tone-generating system for broadcasting one or more tone codes on a radio frequency to alert selected pagers and alarms; (3) alarm-system component that transmits coded sensor and subscriber information to a monitoring center to be processed ...
Found op http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glossary_of_firefighting_equipment
1) Ciphertext writer 2) Person with something to hide 3) Spy, at times
Found op http://www.mijnwoordenboek.nl/EN/crossword-dictionary/encoder/1
Tip: double click on a word to show its meaning.
No exact matches found.
Typ a word and hit `Search`.
The most recent searches on Encyclo. Between brackets you will find the number of results and number of related results.
• Agassiz, Louis (2)
• Bergpark Wilhelmshöhe (1)
• Niaprazine (1)
• Pinnule (9)
• Bergama (3)
• Kip (22)
• macon junior college (1)
• Bazooka!!! (1)
• Clark (21)
• Fantaghirò series (1)
• Bertha Watt (1)
• Washington Gardner (1)
• Abuzar (1)
• Arenig (2)
• komagata maru incident (2)
• lanista (6)
• Bel`aldy (1)
• Iikka Keränen (1)
• Freeston Academy (1)
• Aerodontia (4)
• Serpukhovian Stage (1)
• Gary Owers (1)
• beetling (4)
• lackaday (2)