East Marden

East Marden is a village on the spur of the South Downs in the Chichester district of West Sussex, England. It is within the civil parish of Marden, West Sussex. It is first mentioned in the Domesday Book as Meredone and was given in 1086 to Roger, Earl of Montgomery. The church, St Peters (UK Ordnance Survey grid reference SU807145), dates from t
Found on http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/East_Marden
No exact match found