ESPN

European Society for Paediatric Nephrology
Found on http://www.encyclo.co.uk/local/20895

ESPN

cable television sports-broadcasting network based in Bristol, Conn., U.S. Founded in 1978, it became the country`s largest cable network, carried to ... [3 related articles]
Found on http://www.britannica.com/eb/a-z/e/44

ESPN

[UK] ESPN is a sports television channel in the United Kingdom and Ireland owned by BT Group under licence from American sports broadcaster ESPN Inc. The channel was operated by ESPN from 3 August 2009 to 31 July 2013, when it was sold to BT and became part of its BT Sport package focusing on international sporting events, especially Americ...
Found on http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ESPN_(UK)

ESPN

ESPN (originally an initialism for Entertainment and Sports Programming Network) is a U.S.-based global cable and satellite television channel that is owned by ESPN Inc., a joint venture between The Walt Disney Company (which operates the network, through its 80% controlling ownership interest) and Hearst Corporation (which holds the remaining 20%...
Found on http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ESPN
No exact match found