1. A change to a product which is intended to make it better in some way, e.g. new functions, faster, or occasionally more compatible with other systems. Enhancements to hardware components, especially integrated circuits often mean they are smaller and less demanding of resources. Sadly, this is ...
Found op http://foldoc.org/ENIAC
[record producer] Eniac (born Robert Borrmann) is a German record producer, specializing in techno house electro. He is the writer and co-producer of several progressive house and progressive trance tracks, working collaboratively with other artists. He also produced gabba and psychodelic el...
Found op http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eniac_(record_producer)
Electronic Numeric Integrator and Computer, details ...
Found op http://www.cryer.co.uk/glossary/e/index.htm
Electronic Numerical Integrator Analyzer and Computer (First fully electronic digital computer)
Found op http://www.encyclo.co.uk/visitor-contributions.php
ENIAC (k; Electronic Numerical Integrator And Computer) was the first general-purpose electronic computer. It was a Turing-complete digital computer capable of being reprogrammed to solve a full range of computing problems. ENIAC was designed to calculate artillery firing tables for the United Stat...
Found op http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ENIAC
1) '40s-'50s computer 2) 1940s computer 3) 1946 high-tech unveiling 4) 30-ton computer 5) 30-ton military brain 6) Ancestor of today's computers 7) Computer of 1946 8) Computer that contained 17,468 vacuum tubes 9) Computer unveiled in 1...
Found op http://www.mijnwoordenboek.nl/EN/crossword-dictionary/eniac/1
Tip: double click on a word to show its meaning.
No exact matches found.
Typ a word and hit `Search`.
The most recent searches on Encyclo. Between brackets you will find the number of results and number of related results.
• Ajay Mehta (1)
• WingZ (1)
• Haag, Upper Franconia (1)
• coffee beetle (1)
• kal (5)
• hansard (13)
• Abdulhadi Alkhawaja (1)
• oxa (25)
• Laurence Mark (1)
• Unione Italiano Vino (1)
• Calliphora (7)
• Yankeetown, Virginia (1)
• Dose ratio (2)
• Spina vestibuli (1)
• Saint Martin de Goyne (1)
• Balanced Input (1)
• Najafgarh lake (1)
• poultrycide (1)
• Lamprocystis fastigata (1)
• Antisemitic canards (1)
• Jacob the Dacian (1)
• veridicity (1)
• abstain (8)
• Dean C. Worcester (1)