The term disengagement can refer to: ...
Found op http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disengagement
[film] Disengagement (Désengagement) is a film directed by Amos Gitai, starring Juliette Binoche, with Jeanne Moreau in a supporting role. The film is a French/Italian/Israeli co-production, and was shot in France, Germany and Israel. It is the third film of Gitai`s Border Trilogy. The film...
Found op http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disengagement_(film)
[n] - to break off a military action with an enemy
Found op http://www.webdictionary.co.uk/definition.php?query=disengagement
indirect action made by passing the blade under or over the opponent's blade
Found op http://www.britishfencing.com/British_Fencing.html?PageID=118
Dis`en·gage'ment noun [ Prefix dis- + engagement : confer French désengagement .] 1. The act of disengaging or setting free, or the state of being disengaged. « It is easy to render this disengagement of cal...
Found op http://www.encyclo.co.uk/webster/D/82
1. The act of disengaging or setting free, or the state of being disengaged. 'It is easy to render this disengagement of caloric and light evident to the senses.' (Transl. Of Lavoisier) 'A disengagement from earthly trammels.' (Sir W. Jones) ... 2. Freedom from engrossing occupation; leisure. 'Disen...
Found op http://www.mondofacto.com/facts/dictionary?disengagement
fallback noun to break off a military action with an enemy
Found op http://wordnetweb.princeton.edu/perl/webwn?s=disengagement
(dis″әn-gāj´mәnt) emergence of the fetus, or part thereof, from the vaginal canal.
Found op http://www.encyclo.co.uk/local/21001
• (n.) Freedom from engrossing occupation; leisure. • (n.) The act of disengaging or setting free, or the state of being disengaged.
Found op http://thinkexist.com/dictionary/meaning/disengagement/
- the act of releasing from an attachment or connection
- to break off a military action with an enemy
Type: Term Pronunciation: dis′en-gāj′ment Definitions: 1. The act of setting free or extricating; in childbirth, the emergence of the head from the vulva. 2. Ascent of the presenting part from the pelvis after the inlet has been negotiated.
Found op http://www.medilexicon.com/medicaldictionary.php?t=25908
1) Detachment 2) Separation 3) To break off a military action with an enemy
Found op http://www.mijnwoordenboek.nl/EN/crossword-dictionary/disengagement/1
Tip: double click on a word to show its meaning.
No exact matches found.
Typ a word and hit `Search`.
The most recent searches on Encyclo. Between brackets you will find the number of results and number of related results.
• Ezekiel (13)
• Saucerization (3)
• Curie constant (2)
• Glaucometer (2)
• Ukrainian Science Soci (1)
• TUPE (8)
• foramen intervertebral (2)
• Micromania (4)
• Selectron (3)
• kinematic (2)
• practicability (5)
• colon ascendens (2)
• percussion wave (2)
• saber shin (3)
• lexeme (8)
• ShadowLine (2)
• Mette (4)
• Baphia (3)
• Uan Muhuggiag (1)
• SPO (7)
• Zalesie K?trzy?skie (1)
• Dunderpate (2)
• nominal aphasia (8)
• Rapp–Hodgkin syndrom (1)