The term disengagement can refer to: ...
Found on http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disengagement
[film] Disengagement (Désengagement) is a film directed by Amos Gitai, starring Juliette Binoche, with Jeanne Moreau in a supporting role. The film is a French/Italian/Israeli co-production, and was shot in France, Germany and Israel. It is the third film of Gitai`s Border Trilogy. The film...
Found on http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disengagement_(film)
[n] - to break off a military action with an enemy
Found on http://www.webdictionary.co.uk/definition.php?query=disengagement
indirect action made by passing the blade under or over the opponent's blade
Found on http://www.britishfencing.com/British_Fencing.html?PageID=118
Dis`en·gage'ment noun [ Prefix dis- + engagement : confer French désengagement .] 1. The act of disengaging or setting free, or the state of being disengaged. « It is easy to render this disengagement of cal...
Found on http://www.encyclo.co.uk/webster/D/82
1. The act of disengaging or setting free, or the state of being disengaged. 'It is easy to render this disengagement of caloric and light evident to the senses.' (Transl. Of Lavoisier) 'A disengagement from earthly trammels.' (Sir W. Jones) ... 2. Freedom from engrossing occupation; leisure. 'Disen...
Found on http://www.mondofacto.com/facts/dictionary?disengagement
fallback noun to break off a military action with an enemy
Found on http://wordnetweb.princeton.edu/perl/webwn?s=disengagement
(dis″әn-gāj´mәnt) emergence of the fetus, or part thereof, from the vaginal canal.
Found on http://www.encyclo.co.uk/local/21001
• (n.) Freedom from engrossing occupation; leisure. • (n.) The act of disengaging or setting free, or the state of being disengaged.
Found on http://thinkexist.com/dictionary/meaning/disengagement/
- the act of releasing from an attachment or connection
- to break off a military action with an enemy
Type: Term Pronunciation: dis′en-gāj′ment Definitions: 1. The act of setting free or extricating; in childbirth, the emergence of the head from the vulva. 2. Ascent of the presenting part from the pelvis after the inlet has been negotiated.
Found on http://www.medilexicon.com/medicaldictionary.php?t=25908
1) Detachment 2) Separation 3) To break off a military action with an enemy
Found on http://www.mijnwoordenboek.nl/EN/crossword-dictionary/disengagement/1
Tip: double click on a word to show its meaning.
No exact matches found.
Typ a word and hit `Search`.
The most recent searches on Encyclo. Between brackets you will find the number of results and number of related results.
• double quotidian fever (2)
• AT Attachment (1)
• Immobilised electrolyt (1)
• peritoneo (25)
• John Herrick (1)
• Estriol (10)
• Ectoderm (23)
• NK Me (4)
• Gerald Nailor, Sr. (1)
• Military organization (2)
• bracteole (15)
• oolite (14)
• adaptive architecture (1)
• Yaoi (7)
• Kamiumi (1)
• conventional (15)
• crazing (25)
• doxology (9)
• Amado Pineda (1)
• One Pipper (2)
• Glass Mask (1)
• Deistically (2)
• trypomastigote (3)
• Gheorghe Pîrvan (1)