• (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Dab
Found op http://thinkexist.com/dictionary/meaning/dabbing/
Darnell Bing (born September 10, 1984) is a Canadian football linebacker for the Saskatchewan Roughriders of the Canadian Football League. He was drafted by the Oakland Raiders in the fourth round of the 2006 NFL Draft. He played college football at Southern California. Bing has also been a member ...
Found op http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Darnell_Bing
Data scrubbing is an error correction technique which uses a background task that periodically inspects memory for errors, and then corrects the error using ECC memory or another copy of the data. It reduces the likelihood that single correctable errors will accumulate; thus, reducing the risk of u...
Found op http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Data_scrubbing
Daub'ing noun 1. The act of one who daubs; that which is daubed. 2. A rough coat of mortar put upon a wall to give it the appearance of stone; rough-cast. 3. In currying, a mixture of fish oil and tallow worked into leather; -- ...
Found op http://www.encyclo.co.uk/webster/D/8
1. The act of one who daubs; that which is daubed. ... 2. A rough coat of mortar put upon a wall to give it the appearance of stone; rough-cast. ... 3. In currying, a mixture of fish oil and tallow worked into leather; called also dubbing. ... Source: Websters Dictionary ... (01 Mar 1998) ...
Found op http://www.mondofacto.com/facts/dictionary?daubing
• (n.) A rough coat of mortar put upon a wall to give it the appearance of stone; rough-cast. • (n.) The act of one who daubs; that which is daubed. • (n.) In currying, a mixture of fish oil and tallow worked into leather; -- called also dubbing. • (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Daub
Found op http://thinkexist.com/dictionary/meaning/daubing/
- the application of plaster
- coat with plaster
- apply to a surface
- cover (a surface) by smearing (a substance) over it
1) Application 2) Coating 3) Covering 4) Plastering
Found op http://www.mijnwoordenboek.nl/EN/crossword-dictionary/daubing/1
David "Dave" Bing (born November 24, 1943) is the mayor of Detroit, Michigan, a businessman, and a retired American professional basketball player who played 12 seasons in the National Basketball Association (NBA), primarily for the Detroit Pistons (1966–75). He was a seven-time All-Star. After r...
Found op http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dave_Bing
Davidka Square bus bombing
Hamas claimed responsibility for the attack. ==The attack== At about 17:30 pm on Wednesday, June 11, 2003, a Palestinian suicide bomber dressed as an Orthodox Jew, boarded bus 14a at the Mahane Yehuda market bus stop on Jaffa Road. At Davidka Square, the bomber detonated his explosive device, which...
Found op http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Davidka_Square_bus_bombing
Tip: double click on a word to show its meaning.
No exact matches found.
Typ a word and hit `Search`.
The most recent searches on Encyclo. Between brackets you will find the number of results and number of related results.
• Pantofle (4)
• Tsegihi (1)
• Diane Parish (1)
• Roman Dzyuba (1)
• Treznea massacre (1)
• Neorickettsia (2)
• Odeefuo Boa Amponsem I (1)
• Srinivas Rath (1)
• Studium Immane Loquend (1)
• Romello (2)
• Onuimo (1)
• Tetradactyl (4)
• Gilliam Candy Company (1)
• Spurius Carvilius (2)
• entonophobia (2)
• Ridge Pin (1)
• Chorioamnionitis (7)
• Indochina (6)
• Lochwinnoch, Ontario (1)
• Orthodigita (3)
• Radhika (4)
• Ronnie Coleman (2)
• Tresha (2)
• Oda al Gato (1)