noun a slight indication
Found op http://wordnetweb.princeton.edu/perl/webwn?s=clue
• (n.) A loop and thimbles at the corner of a sail. • (n.) A lower corner of a square sail, or the after corner of a fore-and-aft sail. • (n.) That which guides or directs one in anything of a doubtful or intricate nature; that which gives a hint in the solution of a mystery. • (...
Found op http://thinkexist.com/dictionary/meaning/clue/
[film] In keeping with the nature of the board game, in theatrical release the movie was shown with one of three possible endings, with different theaters receiving each ending. (In the film`s home video release, all three endings were included.) The film received mixed reviews and did poorl...
Found op http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clue_(film)
- a slight indication
- evidence that helps to solve a problem
Group problem-solving with each team member given a different clue.
Found op http://glossary.plasmalink.com/glossary.html
[1992 video game] Clue (Cluedo outside the US) is a game released in 1992 for the Super Nintendo Entertainment System and Sega Genesis based on the popular board game of the same name. ==Gameplay== Up to six players can play, using any controller. The object of the game, as in the board game...
Found op http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clue_(1992_video_game)
[TV series] Clue is an American five-part mystery television miniseries based on the Parker Brothers board game of the same name, which aired on The Hub from November 14, 2011 to November 17, 2011. The series features a youthful, ensemble cast working together, uncovering clues to unravel a ...
Found op http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clue_(TV_series)
1) Airhead's lack? 2) Answer's opposite 3) Bit of evidence 4) Bit of help 5) Colonel mustard's game 6) Criminal game? 7) Crossword feature 8) Crossword hint 9) Crossword item 10) Crossword puzzle? 11) Crossword staple 12...
Found op http://www.mijnwoordenboek.nl/EN/crossword-dictionary/clue/1
Tip: double click on a word to show its meaning.
No exact matches found.
Typ a word and hit `Search`.
The most recent searches on Encyclo. Between brackets you will find the number of results and number of related results.
• St. Clair Group Trophy (1)
• Pneumatic weapon (1)
• etruscan (9)
• Lew Camp (1)
• Sonnac, Aveyron (1)
• Incrassating (1)
• Radko Dimitriev (1)
• Scragfight (1)
• William Harold Lee (1)
• Red Chillies VFX (1)
• telephoto (7)
• Joseph M. Scriven (1)
• protein bound iodine t (3)
• patoka (1)
• rateable (3)
• Bombino bianco (3)
• José Ruiz y Blasco (1)
• Metro Chinese Weekly (1)
• Fetology (8)
• Ernest Matthew Mickler (1)
• linolenic acid (8)
• Chattahoochee River (2)
• inner ring (1)
• Moosinning (1)