noun an indistinct shapeless form
Found op http://wordnetweb.princeton.edu/perl/webwn?s=blob
• (n.) A small fresh-water fish (Uranidea Richardsoni); the miller`s thumb. • (n.) Something blunt and round; a small drop or lump of something viscid or thick; a drop; a bubble; a blister.
Found op http://thinkexist.com/dictionary/meaning/blob/
[comics] The Blob (Frederick J. Dukes) is a Marvel Comics supervillain, an adversary of the X-Men. Created by writer Stan Lee and artist/co-writer Jack Kirby, he first appeared in X-Men #3 (January 1964). A mutant originally depicted as an obese circus freak, the Blob claims to be immovable....
Found op http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blob_(comics)
Blob is British slang for a corpse, especially a road accident victim.
Found op http://www.probertencyclopaedia.com/browse/ZB.HTM
A bullet point in type , used in text layout to list points or to make a separate point at the end of a story.
Found op http://www.thenewsmanual.net/Resources/glossary.html
[video game] Blob is a platform-puzzle game, developed by Jonnathan Hilliard and published by Core Design for the Commodore Amiga personal computer. The game was released in the United Kingdom on September 1, 1993. ==Gameplay== Blob takes place on tiles floating at different levels in space....
Found op http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blob_(video_game)
(slang) A fleet designed to compete utilizing shear numerical superiority. Often used negatively.
Found op http://wiki.eveonline.com/en/wiki/Glossary
1) 'the ...' (sci-fi classic) 2) 1950's horror film creature, with 'the' 3) 1950s sci-fi villain 4) 1958 chiller (with 'the') 5) 1958 mcqueen foe, with 'the' 6) 1958 movie chiller, with 'the' 7) Amoeba, e.g. 8) Amoeba, essentially 9) Amo...
Found op http://www.mijnwoordenboek.nl/EN/crossword-dictionary/blob/1
Tip: double click on a word to show its meaning.
No exact matches found.
Typ a word and hit `Search`.
The most recent searches on Encyclo. Between brackets you will find the number of results and number of related results.
• Åre (1)
• Sarovaram (2)
• Ahnen, Die (1)
• Vergelegen (2)
• palmar carpal ligament (10)
• Fellowlike (2)
• Paeonia sinjiangensis (1)
• Crop Revenue Coverage (1)
• Ventouse (6)
• Quimby Manuscripts, Th (1)
• Doorbell (3)
• Iporá Microregion (1)
• Zachery (2)
• Shulini (1)
• Saturnalia (20)
• Mubritinib (1)
• Link River Dam (1)
• loren (6)
• Vulnus incisum (1)
• Why (25)
• Bob Ciaffone (1)
• Patellacea (1)
• Encephalomyelocele (2)
• porcine graft (3)