Components mounted in a double sided strip (resembling a miniature tightly spaced rope ladder) primarily intended for feeding Pick and Place machines
Found op http://www.vutrax.co.uk/glossary.htm
1. A broad leather belt formerly worn by soldiers over the right shoulder and across the breast under the left arm. Originally it was used for supporting the musket and twelve cases for charges, but later only as a cartridge belt. ... 2. One of the leather or wooden cases in which the charges of pow...
Found op http://www.mondofacto.com/facts/dictionary?bandolier
• (n.) A broad leather belt formerly worn by soldiers over the right shoulder and across the breast under the left arm. Originally it was used for supporting the musket and twelve cases for charges, but later only as a cartridge belt. • (n.) One of the leather or wooden cases in which the ...
Found op http://thinkexist.com/dictionary/meaning/bandolier/
[disambiguation] A bandolier is a pocketed belt for holding ammunition. Bandolier may also refer to: ...
Found op http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bandolier_(disambiguation)
[journal] Bandolier is an independent online electronic journal about evidence-based healthcare, written by Oxford University scientists. It was started in 1994 and the National Health Service paid for its distribution to all doctors in the UK until 2002. Publication of the printed version c...
Found op http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bandolier_(journal)
A bandolier or a bandoleer is a pocketed belt for holding ammunition. It was usually slung over the chest. In its original form, it was common issue to soldiers from the 16th to 18th centuries. This was very useful for quickly reloading a musket. A somewhat different form of the bandolier came into...
Found op http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bandolier
[album] Bandolier is Budgie`s fifth album, released in September 1975 through MCA Records. It reached #36 in the UK and was certified gold in 1976. The album was released in the US on A&M Records (now owned by MCA successor Universal Music Group, while the MCA label itself has been absorbed ...
Found op http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bandolier_(album)
1) Bandoleer 2) Cartridge belt
Found op http://www.mijnwoordenboek.nl/EN/crossword-dictionary/bandolier/1
Tip: double click on a word to show its meaning.
No exact matches found.
Typ a word and hit `Search`.
The most recent searches on Encyclo. Between brackets you will find the number of results and number of related results.
• Natschbach Loipersbach (1)
• Karatmeter (1)
• Kilmory Knap Chapel (1)
• Karah (2)
• Lucas Cruikshank (1)
• sobraniye (1)
• USS Lorikeet (2)
• labile factor (2)
• poly c (25)
• Chirographist (3)
• ischial bursitis (2)
• Knox College, Toronto (1)
• hypotricha (4)
• Juba Airport (2)
• Kendall Vanhook Bumpas (1)
• AllSTARS* (1)
• Karachayevsky District (1)
• Orsellinic (3)
• Kang Ji Hwan (2)
• Kanchelsis (1)
• lip reading (8)
• Josef Spudich (1)
• Ansari (1)
• Call through telecom (1)