steal noun an advantageous purchase; `she got a bargain at the auction`; `the stock was a real buy at that price`
Found op http://wordnetweb.princeton.edu/perl/webwn?s=buy
To purchase an asset; taking a long position.
Found op http://www.duke.edu/~charvey/Classes/wpg/bfglosb.htm
• (v. t.) To acquire the ownership of (property) by giving an accepted price or consideration therefor, or by agreeing to do so; to acquire by the payment of a price or value; to purchase; -- opposed to sell. • (v. t.) To acquire or procure by something given or done in exchange, literally...
Found op http://thinkexist.com/dictionary/meaning/buy/
To purchase or take a long position. Discover What It`s Like to Live Easy With EquiTrend
Found op http://www.equitrend.com/glossary385.xhtml
(1) As in 'buy the pot.' To bluff, hoping to 'buy' the pot without being called. (2) As in 'buy the button.' To bet or raise, hoping to make players between you and the button fold, thus allowing you to act last on subsequent betting rounds.
Found op http://www.encyclo.co.uk/local/21171
Buy is slang for to accept as true, practical, etc.
Found op http://www.probertencyclopaedia.com/browse/ZBA.HTM
('Take', 'go long') means you make an up bet (or close a down bet).
Found op http://www.tradefair.com/spread-betting-guide/spread-betting-glossary.html#
[album] Buy is a 1979 album by James Chance and the Contortions released under the name Contortions. Buy was Contortions` debut album, originally released by the indie label ZE, while at the same time the album Off White under the alias of James White, was also released. ==Track listing== Al...
Found op http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buy_(album)
1) ... american 2) Accept 3) Accept, as an excuse 4) Acquire 5) Bargain 6) Be convinced of 7) Be fooled by 8) Behave bullishly? 9) Believe 10) Believe, as a story 11) Believe, informally 12) Broker's advice 13)
Found op http://www.mijnwoordenboek.nl/EN/crossword-dictionary/buy/1
Tip: double click on a word to show its meaning.
No exact matches found.
Typ a word and hit `Search`.
The most recent searches on Encyclo. Between brackets you will find the number of results and number of related results.
• Tertiary Syphilis (6)
• Human sternum (1)
• Vira Boarman Whitehous (1)
• Inhabile (2)
• Vrhnika (1)
• KHOLSTOMER (2)
• Kr?ï¿½¡sno (24)
• The A T L (25)
• Marco Calamita (1)
• Roman McDougald (1)
• Kiruna FF (1)
• Hinge, Face Frame (1)
• Bill Muir (2)
• Zirral (1)
• Duncedom (3)
• domain type (1)
• Tarbil (1)
• wine vinegar (5)
• Vera Jeftimijades (1)
• Targowiska (1)
• Krušce (2)
• Rockne, Texas (1)
• Utricularia mirabilis (1)
• MekkaSymposium (1)